O CEO da Berkshire Hathaway, Warren Buffett, definiu o Bitcoin como uma ilusão e disse que a cripto atrai charlatões
Notícias sobre Warren Buffet
Warren Edward Buffett is an American investor, philanthropist and the current CEO of Berkshire Hathaway — a transnational conglomerate holding company. Warren is one of the richest people on the planet, with a net worth of $84 billion. Warren Buffett is considered to be a trade icon and is one of the most influential persons in the business word. Warren Buffett’s financial advice is of great importance for entrepreneurs and investors, and his annual reports are an expected event in the trading world. Warren Buffett’s views on Bitcoin investments are very skeptical. He does not even consider Bitcoin to be an investment, as it does not produce any valuable goods. However, Buffett himself doesn’t argue his level of competence in blockchain-based money is very high and admits that he could be wrong about them and their future.
- Tom Lee da Fundstrat: Bitcoin Misery Index nunca foi divulgado em uma fase de baixa
- Bitcoin chega aos US$ 5.300 com as Top Altcoins dando sinais mistos
- Exchange de criptomoedas japonesa Zaif vai retomar as atividades sete meses após a invasão
- Bitcoin cai abaixo de US$ 5.300 novamente, as principais Altcoins sofrem perdas
- Homem acusado de roubar mais de US$ 9 milhões em traço acusado em Israel