Tobiasz Niemiro, co-proprietário da BitMarket, uma exchange de criptomoedas polonesa que agora está fora de atividade, foi encontrado morto
Poland is a state in Central Europe. Poland is a former socialist country, so its economy was greatly impacted by the political events of the early 1990s. Since 2004, the country has been a member of the European Union. According to The World Bank, Poland is 24th in the world by nominal GDP. In terms of Bitcoin in Poland, the authorities do not prohibit using digital money, seeing the possible benefits for the country, and now they are in the process of crafting cryptocurrency regulation that will satisfy Polish legislation. Bitcoin mining in Poland is allowed, though it is still under discussion if Bitcoin will either be an official way of payment in Poland or just a digital asset.
- Empresa dos EUA lança novo serviço de custódia de criptomoedas
- Jamie Dimon sobre o Libra: 'Uma idéia interessante que nunca acontecerá'
- Aplicativo de mensagens Kik tem novo proprietário e insiste no token Kin
- Craig Wright: Ou eu sou Satoshi Nakamoto, ou ele me plagiou
- Análise de preços 18/10: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, LEO