Principal banco espanhol, o Santander emitiu o que afirma ser o primeiro título blockchain de ponta a ponta.
Notícias sobre ações
A bond is a security debt giving the owner of which the right to obtain some amount of money or other type of asset from those who originally issued the bond. Also, bonds can offer the right not to get the entire sum but rather some percentage of it. When it comes to Bitcoin and bonds, crowdfunding debts work in a particular way — they enable its holder to receive a percentage from the trading volume or other indicator made by the company which issued the bonds. Bonds can come in different forms, depending on who lends and who borrows. For instance, there are government bonds which are when a state borrows some assets that are then counted as national debt. Besides this, there are other types of bonds depending on the way they have been issued. For example, with those that are based on blockchain, bonds have developed into smart bonds — aka smart contracts.
- Fintechs que não estão em conformidade não sobreviverão à Guerra ao Terror, diz o Tesouro dos EUA
- Coinbase Pro adiciona suporte a trading de DASH
- Autoridades chinesas planejam combate à mineração de cripto na Mongólia Interior
- Bitcoin gira em torno de US$ 10.300 e principais altcoins têm movimentos mistos
- Square Crypto concede US$ 100.000 a processador de pagamento de cripto de código aberto