A Argento e a LBX dizem que seu produto regulamentado é único ao não envolver fiduciário em qualquer estágio.
Notícias sobre ações
A bond is a security debt giving the owner of which the right to obtain some amount of money or other type of asset from those who originally issued the bond. Also, bonds can offer the right not to get the entire sum but rather some percentage of it. When it comes to Bitcoin and bonds, crowdfunding debts work in a particular way — they enable its holder to receive a percentage from the trading volume or other indicator made by the company which issued the bonds. Bonds can come in different forms, depending on who lends and who borrows. For instance, there are government bonds which are when a state borrows some assets that are then counted as national debt. Besides this, there are other types of bonds depending on the way they have been issued. For example, with those that are based on blockchain, bonds have developed into smart bonds — aka smart contracts.
- FMI: Efeitos da rede podem desencadear a adoção da moeda digital
- Bitpoint revela valores roubados e se compromete a reembolsar usuários em cripto
- Discurso sobre cripto de Mnuchin foi a validação total do Bitcoin, diz Barry Silbert
- Preço do Bitcoin ronda os US$ 11.000 após fala de Mnuchin e da possível 'armadilha do urso'
- Análise de Preço 15/07: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, TRX, XLM