Os ministérios da justiça e das finanças da Alemanha estudam lançar um registro estatal para desenvolver a indústria blockchain e proteger os investidores
Notícias sobre ações
A bond is a security debt giving the owner of which the right to obtain some amount of money or other type of asset from those who originally issued the bond. Also, bonds can offer the right not to get the entire sum but rather some percentage of it. When it comes to Bitcoin and bonds, crowdfunding debts work in a particular way — they enable its holder to receive a percentage from the trading volume or other indicator made by the company which issued the bonds. Bonds can come in different forms, depending on who lends and who borrows. For instance, there are government bonds which are when a state borrows some assets that are then counted as national debt. Besides this, there are other types of bonds depending on the way they have been issued. For example, with those that are based on blockchain, bonds have developed into smart bonds — aka smart contracts.
- Cofundador da QuadrigaCX, Michael Patryn, é na verdade Omar Dhanani, um condenado criminalmente nos EUA, afirma reportagem
- Silvergate Bank integra 59 novos clientes de cripto no quarto trimestre de 2018
- A cripto exchange Cryptopia retoma a negociação em 40 pares de criptomoedas
- Dunamu, afiliada da Kakao, lança plataforma de serviços blockchain
- Principais criptomoedas acumulam ganhos ligeiros, o Paládio atinge US$ 1.600 pela Primeira Vez