Análise do Fórum Econômico Mundial mostra que distância entre homens e mulheres na tecnologia pode aumentar com evolução da blockchain
Multiple surveys and research studies have confirmed that the percentage of women invested and involved in cryptocurrency is much lower than for men, and it is perceived that the crypto industry is much more of a men’s sphere. However, every year, the number of women taking part in the crypto community grows. There are many cryptocurrency and blockchain-based projects conducted by women that are already popular all around the world. Not only in Bitcoin, but with blockchain, women are connected with startups and projects. It has been confirmed that over half of worldwide money transfers are made by women, so it only means that the percentage of women using Bitcoin in their daily lives is going to increase. In the middle of 2018, it was reported that, of the users of Bitcoin, women’s involvement had doubled from the start of the year.
- Binance Chain é lançada, empresa espera executar troca para mainnet em 23 de abril
- Sandbox regulatória do Reserve Bank of India aceitará blockchain, mas exclui criptomoedas
- Volume de negociação com Bitcoins na Argentina atinge recorde, enquanto inflação no país dispara para 54% em março
- Candidato à presidência dos EUA, Andrew Yang, pede clareza na regulamentção de criptos
- Bitcoin ultrapassa os US$ 5.250 e principais criptos operam com ganhos