Os estudantes de Oxford serão convidados a participar do Ecosystem Grant Programme da Zilliqa.
Multiple surveys and research studies have confirmed that the percentage of women invested and involved in cryptocurrency is much lower than for men, and it is perceived that the crypto industry is much more of a men’s sphere. However, every year, the number of women taking part in the crypto community grows. There are many cryptocurrency and blockchain-based projects conducted by women that are already popular all around the world. Not only in Bitcoin, but with blockchain, women are connected with startups and projects. It has been confirmed that over half of worldwide money transfers are made by women, so it only means that the percentage of women using Bitcoin in their daily lives is going to increase. In the middle of 2018, it was reported that, of the users of Bitcoin, women’s involvement had doubled from the start of the year.
- Menos de 1.000 blocos até o hard fork do Ethereum, Istambul
- Microsoft Azure anuncia serviços de gerenciamento de dados e tokenização em blockchain
- Preço do Ethereum está estável apesar do hard fork, Altcoins vêem pequenos ganhos
- Diário de preços do Bitcoin: 6 Altcoins que atualmente estão me fazendo evitar o BTC
- Bitcoin mais caro: Real já perdeu 8% de valor frente ao dólar e vai cair ainda mais, mas isso é bom aponta especialista