Análise de mais de um milhão commits de códigos no Github descobriu que menos de 5% das contribuições são feitas por mulheres.
Multiple surveys and research studies have confirmed that the percentage of women invested and involved in cryptocurrency is much lower than for men, and it is perceived that the crypto industry is much more of a men’s sphere. However, every year, the number of women taking part in the crypto community grows. There are many cryptocurrency and blockchain-based projects conducted by women that are already popular all around the world. Not only in Bitcoin, but with blockchain, women are connected with startups and projects. It has been confirmed that over half of worldwide money transfers are made by women, so it only means that the percentage of women using Bitcoin in their daily lives is going to increase. In the middle of 2018, it was reported that, of the users of Bitcoin, women’s involvement had doubled from the start of the year.
- Bakkt anuncia lançamento de plataforma de custódia e futuros para 23/09 nos EUA
- Usuários da QuadrigaCX exigem detalhes sobre como a EY sumiu com 103 Bitcoins
- Mike Tyson: ‘Não tenho qualquer envolvimento com o Fight to Fame ou com seu website'
- Tribunal autoriza o prosseguimento de processo por marca registrada da Blockchain.com contra a Paymium
- Análise de preços 17/08: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, BNB, EOS, BSV, XMR e XLM