O segundo maior banco da Espanha, o Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, fechou um empréstimo de 150 milhões de euros usando a tecnologia blockchain.
Notícias sobre empréstimos
Loans are certain amounts of money given by an individual, organization or government to the another entity. The recipient is usually obliged to return the loan with additional interest. Loans are one of the driving forces of current economies and a crucial part of the financial sector. Loans can take various forms and may include loans in goods, fiat money loans, cryptocurrency loans, etc. The practice of crypto loans is new and has its flaws, mostly connected to the high volatility and technical difficulties inherent to cryptocurrency. However, Bitcoin (BTC) loans are already available in several BTC loan sites, some of which provide a rather quick Bitcoin loans procedure. Cryptocurrency loans may become the new standard for receiving loans — due to the high speed of transaction, the trusted distributed ledger and inclusion of information technologies.
- Bakkt, a tão aguardada plataforma de cripto da NYSE, anuncia novas vagas-chave
- Empresa do portfólio da JP Morgan firma parceria com startup de blockchain de ex Deloitte
- Fabricante de hardware de Hong Kong libera GPU de mineração para nova moeda voltada a privacidade
- Índia: Instituto de Pesquisa Bancária emite relatório sobre implementação da blockchain
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, TRON, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Análise de preços, 21 de janeiro