Fonte anônima informou a jornal local que o Banco Central do Egito planeja lançar sua própria criptomoeda no futuro próximo
Notícias sobre o Egito
Egypt, officially the Arab Republic of Egypt, is a country located in the northeast corner of Africa and the southwest corner of Asia. Egypt has an area of one million square kilometers and a population of over 97 million people. Egypt has a stable mixed economy that suffered greatly from the revolution of 2011. Egypt’s main export goods are petroleum products, textiles, chemicals and agricultural goods. The most important trading partners of Egypt are the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Italy, Turkey, the United States and the United Kingdom. There are no specific laws covering Bitcoin in Egypt. However, it is illegal to trade Bitcoin in Egypt and further cryptocurrency regulations may appear soon. Egyptian authorities have banned Bitcoin, as it is not covered by financial control laws. The technology of blockchain in Egypt is developing, with several startups, and is covered in IT media. Business incubators are working on blockchain products and aim to get them on the international level.
- Hong Kong e Tailândia lançam projeto piloto blockchain para pagamentos transfronteiriços
- 11% dos usuários de Internet no Brasil já foi vítima de fraudes online
- Brasileiros relatam roubo de fundos na Crypterium; exchange teria prometido ressarcimento e voltado atrás
- Grupo Bitcoin Banco inaugura a Zater Capital e surgem rumores do lançamento de mesa de OTC
- Sem pagar clientes, GenBit declara que ninguém vai receber Bitcoin, culpa CVM e 'desvalorização' do BTC por atraso nos saques