Um subgovernador do banco central do Egito disse que a entidade está investigando a emissão de uma moeda digital baseada em blockchain.
Notícias sobre o Egito
Egypt, officially the Arab Republic of Egypt, is a country located in the northeast corner of Africa and the southwest corner of Asia. Egypt has an area of one million square kilometers and a population of over 97 million people. Egypt has a stable mixed economy that suffered greatly from the revolution of 2011. Egypt’s main export goods are petroleum products, textiles, chemicals and agricultural goods. The most important trading partners of Egypt are the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Italy, Turkey, the United States and the United Kingdom. There are no specific laws covering Bitcoin in Egypt. However, it is illegal to trade Bitcoin in Egypt and further cryptocurrency regulations may appear soon. Egyptian authorities have banned Bitcoin, as it is not covered by financial control laws. The technology of blockchain in Egypt is developing, with several startups, and is covered in IT media. Business incubators are working on blockchain products and aim to get them on the international level.
- Bitcoin se mantém acima dos US$ 8.000 e as principais altcoins têm pequenas perdas
- Swisscom, importante empresa de telecomunicações suíça, distribui obras de arte tokenizadas
- Pesquisa: Crescem os sinais do setor de ICO após o inverno cripto
- Reportagem do FT: Facebook em conversas com Coinbase e Gemini dos Winklevoss para lançar seu Globalcoin
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: análise de preços, 24 de maio