A firma de TI japonesa Fujitsu desenvolverá a base de um sistema de acordos experimentais usando uma moeda digital desconhecida para movimentar fundos.
Notícias sobre Fujitsu
Fujitsu Ltd., is a Japanese IT company that is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Fujitsu is one of the most major IT equipment and services provider in the world, alongside IBM, HP and Accenture. The main industries of Fujitsu products are computer hardware and software, telecommunications and IT consulting. Fujitsu’s business system consists of many divisions that are defined by their field of work and geographical position. Fujitsu Laboratories is a division of Fujitsu, which is working on research and development of new products. Fujitsu Labs is working on AI, IoT, deep learning and other promising technologies. Fujitsu Laboratories of America is a division founded for extending the reach of the company to North American universities and companies. The Fujitsu Blockchain Innovation Center is focused on implementing blockchain-based solutions into the banking system and financial sector.
- Tom Lee, da Fundstrat, afirma valor justo do Bitcoin vai atingir US $ 150 mil por moeda
- Relatório do LinkedIn: Desenvolvedor de Blockchain lidera lista de trabalhos que mais crescem
- Church's Chicken começa a aceitar Dash na Venezuela após confusão do KFC
- Preço do Bitcoin encosta nos US $ 3.400 e mercado geral de cripto tem outra pequena queda
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Análise de Preços, 12 de dezembro