A Agência Nacional de Tributação da Bulgário anunciou o lançamento de inspeções de empresas vendedoras de criptomoedas.
Notícias sobre Bulgária
The Republic of Bulgaria is a southeast European country with an area of 110,000 square kilometers and a population of over seven million people. Bulgaria has a free market with a dominant private sector. The main industries of the Bulgarian economy are electricity, food products, machinery, equipment, chemical products and refined petroleum. Bulgaria is a leading country of Balkan region in terms of IT and scientific development. Bulgarian Bitcoin regulations are not specific. The authorities of Bulgaria don’t consider Bitcoin to be legal tender and don’t regulate it. Bulgaria has a Bitcoin tax that is 10 percent of profit made with Bitcoin. Bulgarian Bitcoin mining is also unregulated. However, Bulgarian banks and authorities are not welcoming to cryptocurrencies. In late 2017, Bulgarian banks blocked the Bitcoin exchanges’ accounts that were opened in the country, and in May 2017, a series of raids performed by law enforcement of Bulgaria seized over 213,000 Bitcoin.
- ErisX a CFTC: futuros regulados de ETH resultariam em um mercado mais sólido e líquido
- Vitalik Buterin desmente rumores de que a nova Constantinople permita vetor de ataque
- Mineradora cripto chinesa prevê que o Bitcoin pode chegar a US$740K
- Corretora cripto Coinmama tem 450.000 usuários afetados por violação de dados
- Grupo de inovação em blockchain de Moscou precisa de mecanismo de propriedade intelectual, diz especialista