As especulações voltaram à comunidade cripto sobre a fortuna da Bulgária de 200.000 Bitcoins nesta semana, depois de fontes afirmarem que o país dos Balcãs poss...
Notícias sobre Bulgária
The Republic of Bulgaria is a southeast European country with an area of 110,000 square kilometers and a population of over seven million people. Bulgaria has a free market with a dominant private sector. The main industries of the Bulgarian economy are electricity, food products, machinery, equipment, chemical products and refined petroleum. Bulgaria is a leading country of Balkan region in terms of IT and scientific development. Bulgarian Bitcoin regulations are not specific. The authorities of Bulgaria don’t consider Bitcoin to be legal tender and don’t regulate it. Bulgaria has a Bitcoin tax that is 10 percent of profit made with Bitcoin. Bulgarian Bitcoin mining is also unregulated. However, Bulgarian banks and authorities are not welcoming to cryptocurrencies. In late 2017, Bulgarian banks blocked the Bitcoin exchanges’ accounts that were opened in the country, and in May 2017, a series of raids performed by law enforcement of Bulgaria seized over 213,000 Bitcoin.
- Bitcoin já atingiu 40% da vida útil média da moeda fiduciária
- SEC insiste que os Grams são valores mobiliários e o lançamento da TON não vai mudar isso
- Ronaldinho Gaúcho diz ao MPF que rompeu com a 18K quando a empresa passou a operar com Bitcoin
- Para ex-CEO do Google Africa, Bitcoin é um 'presente' que mudará a humanidade
- Cointelegraph é bloqueado na Rússia