Dois anos depois, o cofundador da BTCC lamenta ter dado apoio à proposta falha de hard fork do SegWit2x do Bitcoin, tendo pressionado por sua adoção anteriormen...
Bobby Lee News
Bobby Lee is the co-founder and CEO of BTC China – the first Chinese Bitcoin exchange, headquartered in Shanghai. Before he started BTC China, Bobby Lee worked at IBM, Microsoft, Walmart and other major companies in positions such as CTO, VP and SVP. Bobby Lee is a graduate of Stanford University and has a MSc in computer science. Bobby Lee is also a board member of the BTC Foundation and one of its most influential speakers. Bobby Lee started BTCC in 2011 as a computer and technology firm that aimed to provide a worldwide Bitcoin exchange. Today, BTCC offers a wide variety of services, such as a mining pool, consumer wallets, payment processing and more. BTCC also provides users with digital security of their assets, risk mitigation, credibility and technological advances.
- Relatório aponta que o Banco Central da China vai liderar o teste do yuan digital no mundo real
- Governo sul-coreano quer tributar transações de criptomoeda em que haja ganho de capital
- Istanbul Hard Fork do Ethereum recebe suporte das principais exchanges de criptomoedas
- Desculpe - mas o Bitcoin ainda pode cair para US $ 2,7 mil, enquanto todos estão otimistas
- Top-5 criptomoedas desta semana: XTZ, ATOM, XRP, XMR, BNB