A ideia de blockchains privadas "não faz sentido", diz CEO da Abra.
Notícias sobre a Abra
Abra is a technology and financial company that provides peer-to-peer (p2p) blockchain-based mobile payment services. Before the company implemented Litecoin as the main cryptocurrency for their services in 2018, Bitcoin used to be the main digital currency for transaction processing. Abra, as a blockchain-based application, mostly specializes in storing cash deposits that are available with the Abra wallet, which provides cash transfers between two mobile devices. For that, there are Abra apps available for both iOS and Android. Bank accounts are generally not required in most countries. The company was founded by Bill Barhydt (CEO) in 2014 and currently is headquartered in Mountain View, California. Find out more by following the Abra news.
- Relatório afirma que transações registradas na blockchain chegarão a mais de 1 bilhão até 2023
- Autoproclamado Satoshi, Craig Wright processa podcaster Peter McCormack por suposta difamação
- Cripto exchange Poloniex adiciona suporte para USDT na blockchain Tron
- FPT Corporation e SBI Holdings investem US$ 3 milhões em projeto blockchain vietnamita
- Migração para blockchain da Binance provoca alta nos preços de projetos que mudam para a mainnet da exchange