A Abra, serviço de carteira cripto sediado na Califórnia, restringirá a posse de EOS e outras altcoins a usuários dos EUA em agosto.
Notícias sobre a Abra
Abra is a technology and financial company that provides peer-to-peer (p2p) blockchain-based mobile payment services. Before the company implemented Litecoin as the main cryptocurrency for their services in 2018, Bitcoin used to be the main digital currency for transaction processing. Abra, as a blockchain-based application, mostly specializes in storing cash deposits that are available with the Abra wallet, which provides cash transfers between two mobile devices. For that, there are Abra apps available for both iOS and Android. Bank accounts are generally not required in most countries. The company was founded by Bill Barhydt (CEO) in 2014 and currently is headquartered in Mountain View, California. Find out more by following the Abra news.
- Banco ING resolve o trade-off de segurança e privacidade da plataforma blockchain Corda
- Pesquisa: Mais de 40% dos funcionários na indústria da blockchain são funcionários de exchanges
- Zuckerberg diz que 'Libra pode ajudar os EUA contra moeda digital da China'
- Tesouro dos EUA concorda com necessidade de monitorar o Libra do Facebook
- Análise de preços 23/10: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, TRX