A National University of Columbia está se juntando ao consórcio global blockchain da Bloxberg
Notícias sobre universidades
A university is an institution for tertiary education and research process. Universities provide scientific work, academic degrees, and both undergraduate and postgraduate education. For a long time, universities were the only provider of highly qualified personnel, but now there are more and more self-educated specialists — especially in such fields as programming and computer science. However, universities are still the major institution for the beginnings of the future professionals of various fields. The outburst of cryptocurrency popularity, that even led to multiple cases of Bitcoin mining using a university’s hardware, gathered attention to the blockchain industry. Blockchain university programs have already emerged in several establishments. There are also some cryptocurrency university courses that can help with understanding cryptocurrency development and its market performance.
- Binance Chain é lançada, empresa espera executar troca para mainnet em 23 de abril
- Sandbox regulatória do Reserve Bank of India aceitará blockchain, mas exclui criptomoedas
- Volume de negociação com Bitcoins na Argentina atinge recorde, enquanto inflação no país dispara para 54% em março
- Candidato à presidência dos EUA, Andrew Yang, pede clareza na regulamentção de criptos
- Bitcoin ultrapassa os US$ 5.250 e principais criptos operam com ganhos