Um painel do governo indiano teria proposto uma regulamentação que tornasse as criptomoedas ilegais através do Reserve Bank of India.
Notícias sobre o Reserve Bank of India
The Reserve Bank of India is India’s financial authority that has a control over Indian monetary policy and national currency – the Indian rupee. The Reserve Bank of India also stores foreign exchange reserves, maintains inflation control, and regulates banking operations and institutions. The Reserve Bank of India is one of the world’s most important financial authorities because of India’s huge economic influence — due to its exports and GDP. The central bank of India publishes reports on various sides of India’s banking development and its financial indicators. The Reserve Bank of India has issued an e-banking report that studies the risks and opportunities of internet banking, encourages banks to promote and develop their e-banking applications and services, and gives recommendations about the process of it.
- Tom Lee, da Fundstat, afirma valor justo do Bitcoin vai atingir US $ 150 mil por moeda
- Congressista dos EUA oferece financiamento para muro de fronteira com México usando Blockchain, 'Wall Coins'
- Church's Chicken começa a aceitar Dash na Venezuela após confusão do KFC
- Preço do Bitcoin encosta nos US $ 3.400 e mercado geral de cripto tem outra pequena queda
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Análise de Preços, 12 de dezembro