O banco não conseguiu responder a queixas sobre a proibição que instigou no ano passado, diz o juiz.
Notícias sobre o Reserve Bank of India
The Reserve Bank of India is India’s financial authority that has a control over Indian monetary policy and national currency – the Indian rupee. The Reserve Bank of India also stores foreign exchange reserves, maintains inflation control, and regulates banking operations and institutions. The Reserve Bank of India is one of the world’s most important financial authorities because of India’s huge economic influence — due to its exports and GDP. The central bank of India publishes reports on various sides of India’s banking development and its financial indicators. The Reserve Bank of India has issued an e-banking report that studies the risks and opportunities of internet banking, encourages banks to promote and develop their e-banking applications and services, and gives recommendations about the process of it.
- Irmãos Winklevoss advertem que 'Wall Street está vacilando' com o Bitcoin
- Polkadot lança testes para a Kusama, sua ‘canary network’ experimental
- Hacker britânico vai devolver US$ 1 milhão em criptos por ataques de phishing
- Defensor do Bitcoin muda de nome para "Ninguém" para concorrer a prefeito de New Hampshire
- Bitcoin se mantém acima dos US$ 10 mil e trader adverte que gráfico do Ethereum está 'feio'