O Facebook não teria aplicado para aprovação para operar sua criptomoeda na Índia junto ao RBI
Notícias sobre o Reserve Bank of India
The Reserve Bank of India is India’s financial authority that has a control over Indian monetary policy and national currency – the Indian rupee. The Reserve Bank of India also stores foreign exchange reserves, maintains inflation control, and regulates banking operations and institutions. The Reserve Bank of India is one of the world’s most important financial authorities because of India’s huge economic influence — due to its exports and GDP. The central bank of India publishes reports on various sides of India’s banking development and its financial indicators. The Reserve Bank of India has issued an e-banking report that studies the risks and opportunities of internet banking, encourages banks to promote and develop their e-banking applications and services, and gives recommendations about the process of it.
- Bitcoin cai cerca de US$ 1.400 após crash na exchange Coinbase
- CoinMarketCap faz sua primeira aquisição da história
- Square abre depósitos em Bitcoin para todos os usuários do Cash App
- Coinbase Pro anuncia suporte para Token da Chainlink
- Análise de preços, 26/06: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, ADA, TRX