O dinheiro e a religião geralmente levam à corrupção, mas agora existe o "token Karma" para parar isso.
Religion’s definition is a cultural system that constitutes traditions, behaviors, ethics and organizations that are established for maintaining a certain set of beliefs about supernatural, spiritual and transcendental entities and events. The religions of the world are a major cultural element of countries, regions and societies. Religion strongly influences the behavior of people, plus the political and economical structure of nations. Modern religions and religions of the past are both studied by psychologists, anthropologists and historians. The four largest religions of the world are Christianity, Islam, Hinduism and Buddhism which currently cover around 78 percent of the world’s population. However, it is often stated that the percentage of people that actually maintain all the declared practices of their respective religions is significantly less than the results given by surveys.
- Co-fundador do Reddit diz que inverno cripto afastou especuladores e trouxe os verdadeiros investidores
- CEO da Coinbase: Extinta exchange QuadrigaCX pode não ter planejado golpe
- Pós-doc da Universidade de Luxemburgo: moedas digitais são muito atraentes para bancos centrais para serem ignoradas
- Andorra implementa tecnologia blockchain para digitalizar diplomas acadêmicos
- Terceira maior exchange OKEx lista fluxo de Ripple e Bitcoin Cash na plataforma cliente-a-cliente