Executivos compararam o lançamento com a chegada do homem à lua em 1969, depois que a Bakkt enfrentou diversos atrasos devido a problemas de compliance.
Notícias sobre a NYSE
The New York Stock Exchange — or NYSE — is an American stock exchange founded in 1792 and is located in New York City. NYSE is the world’s largest stock exchange in terms of market capitalization of listed companies, which equals more than 2,400 businesses. The owner of the New York Stock Exchange is an American holding company called the Intercontinental Exchange. The NYSE Composite Index is a stock market index that covers common stocks listed on NYSE. It includes American depositary receipts, investment trusts, foreign listings, etc. One can also get an NYSE Bitcoin index that shows the price fluctuations from the launch of the cryptocurrency to present day. The NYSE is a crucially important financial institute and has left a significant mark in American culture, such as in movies, literature and mass media. The most notable event of the NYSE is it’s opening and closing bell, which has been rung by many famous people.
- Bakkt anuncia lançamento de plataforma de custódia e futuros para 23/09 nos EUA
- Chainzilla e Pundi X disponibilizam pagamentos em Bitcoin no varejo no Panamá
- XP Investimentos planeja ter seu banco e fazer IPO em 2020, mas recebe multa de R$ 10 milhões por usar Bot que prejudicava clientes
- Mike Tyson: ‘Não tenho qualquer envolvimento com o Fight to Fame ou com seu website'
- Exchange cripto sul-coreana Coinone divulga critérios para listagem de criptomoeda em seu site