Bakkt anunciou que o ex-especialista em segurança cibernética de IBM, Cisco e Endgame Tom Noonan se tornará o presidente.
Notícias sobre a NYSE
The New York Stock Exchange — or NYSE — is an American stock exchange founded in 1792 and is located in New York City. NYSE is the world’s largest stock exchange in terms of market capitalization of listed companies, which equals more than 2,400 businesses. The owner of the New York Stock Exchange is an American holding company called the Intercontinental Exchange. The NYSE Composite Index is a stock market index that covers common stocks listed on NYSE. It includes American depositary receipts, investment trusts, foreign listings, etc. One can also get an NYSE Bitcoin index that shows the price fluctuations from the launch of the cryptocurrency to present day. The NYSE is a crucially important financial institute and has left a significant mark in American culture, such as in movies, literature and mass media. The most notable event of the NYSE is it’s opening and closing bell, which has been rung by many famous people.
- Tom Lee da Fundstrat: Bitcoin Misery Index nunca foi divulgado em uma fase de baixa
- Bitcoin chega aos US$ 5.300 com as Top Altcoins dando sinais mistos
- Exchange de criptomoedas japonesa Zaif vai retomar as atividades sete meses após a invasão
- Bitcoin cai abaixo de US$ 5.300 novamente, as principais Altcoins sofrem perdas
- Homem acusado de roubar mais de US$ 9 milhões em traço acusado em Israel