A Intercontinental Exchange espera que sua tão aguardada plataforma de cripto, a Bakkt, traga despesas de até US$ 25 milhões e seja lançada “ainda neste ano”.
Notícias sobre a NYSE
The New York Stock Exchange — or NYSE — is an American stock exchange founded in 1792 and is located in New York City. NYSE is the world’s largest stock exchange in terms of market capitalization of listed companies, which equals more than 2,400 businesses. The owner of the New York Stock Exchange is an American holding company called the Intercontinental Exchange. The NYSE Composite Index is a stock market index that covers common stocks listed on NYSE. It includes American depositary receipts, investment trusts, foreign listings, etc. One can also get an NYSE Bitcoin index that shows the price fluctuations from the launch of the cryptocurrency to present day. The NYSE is a crucially important financial institute and has left a significant mark in American culture, such as in movies, literature and mass media. The most notable event of the NYSE is it’s opening and closing bell, which has been rung by many famous people.
- Mineradora cripto chinesa prevê que o Bitcoin pode chegar a US$740K
- Grupo de inovação em blockchain de Moscou precisa de mecanismo de propriedade intelectual, diz especialista
- Fundador da QuadrigaCX teria guardado chaves privadas da exchange em papel em cofre
- Corretora cripto Coinmama tem 450.000 usuários afetados por violação de dados
- Plataforma blockchain NEO abre escritório em Seattle sob comando de ex-executivo da Microsoft