Exchange cripto Bitfinex está relançando sua plataforma de IEO com o token integrado ao Bitcoin KIM, de Kim Dotcom, como a primeira oferta.
Kim Dotcom News
Kim Dotcom is a German-Finnish entrepreneur, founder of the large. now-defunct file hosting service Megaupload. Currently, Dotcom owns Mega web-service that was founded a year after the closure of Megaupload. In 2012, Kim Dotcom was arrested on suspicion of extortion, money laundering and mass infringement of copyright, with access to Megaupload being blocked due to the possibility of sharing counterfeit materials. He was released on bail. Currently, Mega is one of the largest online file storage providers that accepts Bitcoin and some other kinds of cryptocurrency as a payment option. Kim Dotcom’s net worth was estimated to be over $200 million in 2012, however, is current net worth is unknown. In 2017, a film based on biographical events called “Kim Dotcom: Caught in the Web” was released.
- Bitcoin já atingiu 40% da vida útil média da moeda fiduciária
- SEC insiste que os Grams são valores mobiliários e o lançamento da TON não vai mudar isso
- Clientes pedem que Grupo Bitcoin Banco e Cláudio Oliveira sejam incluídos na CPI das Criptomoedas
- Para ex-CEO do Google Africa, Bitcoin é um 'presente' que mudará a humanidade
- Cointelegraph é bloqueado na Rússia