A venda de tokens deveria servir de suporte à plataforma de compartilhamento de conteúdo K.im, de Dotcom, mas agora passará por um adiamento não especificado.
Kim Dotcom News
Kim Dotcom is a German-Finnish entrepreneur, founder of the large. now-defunct file hosting service Megaupload. Currently, Dotcom owns Mega web-service that was founded a year after the closure of Megaupload. In 2012, Kim Dotcom was arrested on suspicion of extortion, money laundering and mass infringement of copyright, with access to Megaupload being blocked due to the possibility of sharing counterfeit materials. He was released on bail. Currently, Mega is one of the largest online file storage providers that accepts Bitcoin and some other kinds of cryptocurrency as a payment option. Kim Dotcom’s net worth was estimated to be over $200 million in 2012, however, is current net worth is unknown. In 2017, a film based on biographical events called “Kim Dotcom: Caught in the Web” was released.
- EToro emitirá cartões de débito a partir do segundo trimestre de 2020
- Relatório aponta que o Banco Central da China vai liderar o teste do yuan digital no mundo real
- Governo sul-coreano quer tributar transações de criptomoeda em que haja ganho de capital
- Banco Central da China usa blockchain para emitir US$ 2,8 bilhões em títulos financeiros
- 10 pontos que você deve considerar para escolher uma exchange de criptomoedas