A TrustNodes suspeita que a EOS está por trás de uma grande venda de ETH que foi atribuída à queda de preço da Ethereum de hoje.
GDAX is a Bitcoin trading platform and a project of the Coinbase company. It was launched in 2016 and the main goal of its creators was to develop the platform for professional use. Despite the fact that the GDAX exchange is made for specialists, the GDAX app and its interface is not complicated compared with other platforms and is understandable for new users. According to the official website, security is a main concern of the service’s developers, so 98% of assets are stored in offline digital hosts. To start working with the service, a new user should verify his personal data. The platform is targeted at customers from Great Britain, Europe and the USA, as it is only in English and has only three fiat currencies available: USD, EUR and GBP, with the possibility of use dependent on the customer’s region. The main features of GDAX are very fast transactions and the absence of fees.
- Bakkt negocia 18 BTC nas primeiras 7 horas enquanto o preço do Bitcoin cai abaixo de US$ 10.000
- Órgão internacional de padrões contábeis define Bitcoin como "ativo intangível"
- Banco Bitcoin suíço diz que interesse UBS e Credit Suisse foram 'claramente despertos'
- Fim do Bitcoin? Google usa computador quântico e faz cálculo de 10 mil anos em 200 segundos
- Kraken e Coinbase entre as exchanges de criptomoedas mais limpas: Relatório da IPV