Um hacker gastou mil dolares em EOS para roubar mais de US$ 110.000 em criptomoeda, explorando o EOSPlay, jogo de azar da EOS.
Gambling is a game of chance that minimally depends on players’ skills, with its main purpose being to gain money or other material values. Gambling is restricted in many countries. As the use of virtual currencies has spread almost everywhere, cryptocurrency gambling has also become more popular among users. Because all digital currencies are decentralized, it seems difficult to regulate it in order to create a user-friendly environment in the games. Also, the decentralization of cryptocurrencies makes it almost impossible for governments to trace the use of money, because Bitcoins are stored on the players’ computers. There already exists some online games that accept Bitcoin with ability to exchange it for internal tokens or use it as the main currency of the game. Besides Bitcoin, there are also sites for gambling with Ethereum and other Altcoins. However, the future of cryptocurrency gambling is still uncertain.
- Libra realiza 51.000 transações em testnet e dá sequência a desenvolvimento do projeto
- SEC dos EUA lança novo olhar sobre a proposta de ETF da Bitwise
- Pesquisador quebra a privacidade do Grin, gastando apenas US$ 60 por semana
- Hacker oferece recompensa de US$ 100 mil em BTC por dados de grandes empresas
- Regulador financeiro espanhol alerta contra esquema ICO não regulamentado