A nova autorização revoga decreto de 2011 e permite que novos cassinos funcionem no país, desde que utilizem a criptomoeda oficial do governo, a Petro
Gambling is a game of chance that minimally depends on players’ skills, with its main purpose being to gain money or other material values. Gambling is restricted in many countries. As the use of virtual currencies has spread almost everywhere, cryptocurrency gambling has also become more popular among users. Because all digital currencies are decentralized, it seems difficult to regulate it in order to create a user-friendly environment in the games. Also, the decentralization of cryptocurrencies makes it almost impossible for governments to trace the use of money, because Bitcoins are stored on the players’ computers. There already exists some online games that accept Bitcoin with ability to exchange it for internal tokens or use it as the main currency of the game. Besides Bitcoin, there are also sites for gambling with Ethereum and other Altcoins. However, the future of cryptocurrency gambling is still uncertain.
- Hong Kong e Tailândia lançam projeto piloto blockchain para pagamentos transfronteiriços
- 11% dos usuários de Internet no Brasil já foi vítima de fraudes online
- Brasileiros relatam roubo de fundos na Crypterium; exchange teria prometido ressarcimento e voltado atrás
- Grupo Bitcoin Banco inaugura a Zater Capital e surgem rumores do lançamento de mesa de OTC
- Sem pagar clientes, GenBit declara que ninguém vai receber Bitcoin, culpa CVM e 'desvalorização' do BTC por atraso nos saques