Um hacker gastou mil dolares em EOS para roubar mais de US$ 110.000 em criptomoeda, explorando o EOSPlay, jogo de azar da EOS.
Gambling is a game of chance that minimally depends on players’ skills, with its main purpose being to gain money or other material values. Gambling is restricted in many countries. As the use of virtual currencies has spread almost everywhere, cryptocurrency gambling has also become more popular among users. Because all digital currencies are decentralized, it seems difficult to regulate it in order to create a user-friendly environment in the games. Also, the decentralization of cryptocurrencies makes it almost impossible for governments to trace the use of money, because Bitcoins are stored on the players’ computers. There already exists some online games that accept Bitcoin with ability to exchange it for internal tokens or use it as the main currency of the game. Besides Bitcoin, there are also sites for gambling with Ethereum and other Altcoins. However, the future of cryptocurrency gambling is still uncertain.
- Bakkt negocia 18 BTC nas primeiras 7 horas enquanto o preço do Bitcoin cai abaixo de US$ 10.000
- Órgão internacional de padrões contábeis define Bitcoin como "ativo intangível"
- Banco Bitcoin suíço diz que interesse UBS e Credit Suisse foram 'claramente despertos'
- Fim do Bitcoin? Google usa computador quântico e faz cálculo de 10 mil anos em 200 segundos
- Kraken e Coinbase entre as exchanges de criptomoedas mais limpas: Relatório da IPV