Benoît Cœuré assumirá outra função relacionada à moeda digital, após já ter liderado um grupo de pesquisa de stablecoins.
The European Central Bank or ECB is the central bank of the eurozone that is the emitter of euro currency and an administrator of EU monetary practices. The Central Bank of the European Union is one of the most influential financial authorities in the world. ECB regularly publishes reports, prognoses and research that largely affects the world’s economy and governmental measures of many countries, especially in EU. The European Central Bank has absolutely no connection to ECB Publishing, Inc — an American publishing company. ECB rule violations may become the reason for billion-dollar fines, the shut down of major banks and even punishment of countries. ECB is famous for its independence, democratic approach to discussion and decision-making, and for its transparency in voting processes. The regulation of Bitcoin has been discussed within the ECB, but there are no restrictions or policies established yet.
- Presidential Hopeful Andrew Yang Plans to Regulate Crypto Industry
- De olho na economia digital Santander compra fintech de pagamento por mais de R$ 1 bilhão
- CSO da ConsenSys quer arrecadar US$ 50 milhões para novo fundo de investimento blockchain
- Tudo o que você perdeu no BlockShow Asia 2019 reunido num só texto. Aproveite!
- Músicas são usadas para roubar poder de computação e minerar Monero