A Nestlé diz que a iniciativa IBM Food Trust, baseada em blockchain, está se preparando para integrar novos fornecedores e varejistas neste ano.
Notícias sobre Walmart
Walmart, Inc. is an American retail corporation founded by Sam Walton in 1962 and headquartered in Arkansas, United States. Walmart is the largest company in terms of revenue and amount of people employed. Walmart is the largest grocery retailer in the U.S. but also operates through hypermarkets and discount department stores. The amount of products and facilities included in the retailing process makes it suitable to include Walmart as a blockchain-utilizing company. Walmart’s blockchain implementations mostly cover supply chain management and digital offerings for consumers. Walmart’s technology departments are actively working on including those features and are applying for new patents. As one of the largest businesses on the planet, Walmart may produce an unprecedented blockchain network in near future.
- Bitfinex supostamente absorve US$ 850 milhões em perdas com fundos Tether
- Relatório: Índia considera proibição total de moedas digitais
- Reguladores financeiros de Malta emite guias sobre ativos de criptomoedas, fraudes
- Bitcoin passa de US$ 5.500, criptos se recuperam de grandes liquidações
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Análise de Preços 24 de abril