Homeland Security News
Homeland security’s definition is a term of American origin that incorporates all methods and strategies of governmental effort to ensure a homeland that is safe and secure. The term homeland security is mostly related to anti-terrorist activities but can — and is — used to refer to protection from natural disasters, hazards caused by human error and malicious actions. The Homeland Security Department of United States is a department of the federal government that maintains the country’ security in such areas as anti-terrorism, border security, cyber security, customs and immigrations, and disaster prevention and management. Homeland Security Investigations is a part of the Department of Homeland Security which conducts investigations into financial crimes and fraud, intellectual property theft, human trafficking and so on.
- Região russa realiza eleições blockchain com 40 mil participantes
- Blockstream Lança o 5º stream do Bitcoin blockchain via satélite do espaço
- Processador de Pagamento Bitcoin Fecha Rodada de Investimento Apoiada por Tim Draper
- Gigante dos games Atari lançará "versões blockchain" de dois jogos populares
- Analistas do JPMorgan Chase dizem que mercado de ursos cripto prolongados está assustando as instituições