Na Florida um funcionário de uma agência do Governo foi preso por "conduta ilegal" depois de ter sido pego minerando cripto com os computadores da agência.
Florida is a state in the southeast of the United States. Florida is the third state in the U.S. in terms of population and it has large cities such as Miami, Jacksonville, Orlando, etc. Florida has a strong economy that is equal to the economy of the whole of Australia, and the state is one the fourth place in the USA by GDP. In terms of Bitcoin in Florida, this state has all opportunities for cryptocurrency to develop. Even after cases of money laundering in Florida, local authorities haven’t prohibited the use of crypto and hasn’t created any Florida Bitcoin regulation. For instance, in 2017 there was a successful example of selling real estate in BTC. Moreover, there are many Bitcoin ATMs in Florida, so citizens from various cities can easily buy cryptocurrency. Besides that, many Bitcoin conferences take place in Florida.
- Bitfinex supostamente absorve US$ 850 milhões em perdas com fundos Tether
- Relatório: Índia considera proibição total de moedas digitais
- Reguladores financeiros de Malta emite guias sobre ativos de criptomoedas, fraudes
- Bitcoin passa de US$ 5.500, criptos se recuperam de grandes liquidações
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Análise de Preços 24 de abril