A exchange brasileira Bitcoin Trade lançou um sistema de cashback com Bitcoin, com grandes lojas do varejo online como parceiras do sistema.
Economists define cash as a physical form of money, such as banknotes and coins. Bookkeepers and financiers explain cash money as a current asset, including currency or its equivalent, that can be accessed immediately. Cash existed in the form of coins until Venetian merchants started using the first banknotes in the early Middle Ages. Today, most cash is being replaced by digital money, which has become the largest share of the total money supply. While cash is not useful for remote payments and is not as fast as digital currency, it is very convenient for private and secure transactions — though this is gradually being replaced with cryptocurrencies. In 2016, 1 out of 7 people in the UK were reportedly no longer using cash, which may indicate the possible existence of a cashless society in the near future — proposals of which are coming from around the world.
- Hong Kong e Tailândia lançam projeto piloto blockchain para pagamentos transfronteiriços
- 11% dos usuários de Internet no Brasil já foi vítima de fraudes online
- Brasileiros relatam roubo de fundos na Crypterium; exchange teria prometido ressarcimento e voltado atrás
- Grupo Bitcoin Banco inaugura a Zater Capital e surgem rumores do lançamento de mesa de OTC
- Sem pagar clientes, GenBit declara que ninguém vai receber Bitcoin, culpa CVM e 'desvalorização' do BTC por atraso nos saques