Todas as lojas 7-Eleven nas Filipinas venderão criptomoeda por dinheiro, graças a uma parceria entre o aplicativo de investimento em cripto Abra e o processador...
Economists define cash as a physical form of money, such as banknotes and coins. Bookkeepers and financiers explain cash money as a current asset, including currency or its equivalent, that can be accessed immediately. Cash existed in the form of coins until Venetian merchants started using the first banknotes in the early Middle Ages. Today, most cash is being replaced by digital money, which has become the largest share of the total money supply. While cash is not useful for remote payments and is not as fast as digital currency, it is very convenient for private and secure transactions — though this is gradually being replaced with cryptocurrencies. In 2016, 1 out of 7 people in the UK were reportedly no longer using cash, which may indicate the possible existence of a cashless society in the near future — proposals of which are coming from around the world.
- Secretário do Tesouro dos EUA diz que empresas estão deixando o Libra por problemas de conformidade
- Imobiliária do Reino Unido aceita Bitcoin em venda de igreja de 150 anos
- Singapore Shipping Association deve implantar blockchain para registro de navios
- Carteira de Bitcoin Electrum deve suportar Lightning Network em próximo lançamento
- Queda repentina no valor do Bitcoin no domingo faz analistas ficarem de olho no suporte de US$ 7,8 mil