Sobrancelhas erguidas com valor do Bitcoin Investment Trust que são o dobro do Bitcoin subjacente
Bitcoin Investment Trust News
Bitcoin Investment Trust (BIT) is an open-ended private trust. BIT was launched in 2013 by Barry Silbert from Digital Currency Group. Currently, Bitcoin Investment Trust is sponsored by Grayscale Investments LLC. BIT is a wholly-owned SecondMarket Holdings, Inc. subsidiary and affiliate. According to the Bitcoin Investment Trust’s information given on their official website, the company enables investors to gain profit from Bitcoin price changes without the need of buying and storing cryptocurrency. Bitcoin Investment Trust’s shares were the first securities pegged by Bitcoin and traded publicly. Bitcoin Investment Trust’s stocks have officially received the ticker ‘GBTC.’ Bitcoin Investment Trust, whose value of share will be equal to about one-tenth of BTC’s price minus operational costs, has eliminated all regulatory constraints on its way to trade.
- Co-fundador do Reddit diz que inverno cripto afastou especuladores e trouxe os verdadeiros investidores
- CEO da Coinbase: Extinta exchange QuadrigaCX pode não ter planejado golpe
- Pós-doc da Universidade de Luxemburgo: moedas digitais são muito atraentes para bancos centrais para serem ignoradas
- Andorra implementa tecnologia blockchain para digitalizar diplomas acadêmicos
- Terceira maior exchange OKEx lista fluxo de Ripple e Bitcoin Cash na plataforma cliente-a-cliente