Sobrancelhas erguidas com valor do Bitcoin Investment Trust que são o dobro do Bitcoin subjacente
Bitcoin Investment Trust News
Bitcoin Investment Trust (BIT) is an open-ended private trust. BIT was launched in 2013 by Barry Silbert from Digital Currency Group. Currently, Bitcoin Investment Trust is sponsored by Grayscale Investments LLC. BIT is a wholly-owned SecondMarket Holdings, Inc. subsidiary and affiliate. According to the Bitcoin Investment Trust’s information given on their official website, the company enables investors to gain profit from Bitcoin price changes without the need of buying and storing cryptocurrency. Bitcoin Investment Trust’s shares were the first securities pegged by Bitcoin and traded publicly. Bitcoin Investment Trust’s stocks have officially received the ticker ‘GBTC.’ Bitcoin Investment Trust, whose value of share will be equal to about one-tenth of BTC’s price minus operational costs, has eliminated all regulatory constraints on its way to trade.
- Presidente da SEC dos EUA, Jay Clayton: ICOs podem ser eficazes, mas "as leis de valores mobiliários devem ser seguidas"
- Importante cidade sul-coreana constroi usina virtual com blockchain
- Membro do Parlamento do Reino Unido sugere tornar Bitcoin uma opção de pagamento para o sistema de tributação local
- Força-Tarefa de Ação Financeiraincentiva o Reino Unido a melhorar as atividades de AML no setor de criptomoeda
- Exchange cripto ErisX nomeia veterano de mercados digitais e exchanges Matt Trudeau como CSO