Sobrancelhas erguidas com valor do Bitcoin Investment Trust que são o dobro do Bitcoin subjacente
Bitcoin Investment Trust News
Bitcoin Investment Trust (BIT) is an open-ended private trust. BIT was launched in 2013 by Barry Silbert from Digital Currency Group. Currently, Bitcoin Investment Trust is sponsored by Grayscale Investments LLC. BIT is a wholly-owned SecondMarket Holdings, Inc. subsidiary and affiliate. According to the Bitcoin Investment Trust’s information given on their official website, the company enables investors to gain profit from Bitcoin price changes without the need of buying and storing cryptocurrency. Bitcoin Investment Trust’s shares were the first securities pegged by Bitcoin and traded publicly. Bitcoin Investment Trust’s stocks have officially received the ticker ‘GBTC.’ Bitcoin Investment Trust, whose value of share will be equal to about one-tenth of BTC’s price minus operational costs, has eliminated all regulatory constraints on its way to trade.
- Relatório afirma que transações registradas na blockchain chegarão a mais de 1 bilhão até 2023
- Autoproclamado Satoshi, Craig Wright processa podcaster Peter McCormack por suposta difamação
- Cripto exchange Poloniex adiciona suporte para USDT na blockchain Tron
- FPT Corporation e SBI Holdings investem US$ 3 milhões em projeto blockchain vietnamita
- Migração para blockchain da Binance provoca alta nos preços de projetos que mudam para a mainnet da exchange