Gigante de comércio eletrônico chinesa JD.com teria aplicado para mais de 200 patentes blockchain.
Notícias sobre Baidu
Baidu is Chinese company that specializes in web services. The main service of Baidu is their search engine, which bears the same name and is currently the leader among Chinese search engines. The Baidu search engine covers about 1.5 percent of all markets of search engines’ services. The company was founded by Robin Li, who is the chairman and CEO, and Eric Xu and is headquartered in Beijing, China. Currently, Baidu has over two billion active users worldwide. Baidu’s advertising system is quite similar to that of Google Adwords or Adsense, although it has its own special features. In 2013, it was announced that Baidu began cooperation with Bitcoin. However, Chinese authorities prohibited any means of using cryptocurrency within Chinese territory. Nevertheless, this mandate didn’t stop Baidu from investing in prospective international projects related to the crypto sphere.
- Empresa de serviços forenses de criptomoeda vincula US$ 400 milhões em XRP a atividades ilícitas
- Federal Reserve dos EUA explora dólar digital e seus efeitos no sistema monetário
- Empresa de mineração de Quebec segue expansão apesar de protestos da população local
- Sberbank patenteia solução blockchain que seria pioneira entre bancos na Rússia
- Para matar o bitcoin não é preciso de computação quântica mas manter o preço abaixo de US$ 1 mil diz economista