Oficialmente confirmado: o projeto descentralizado de internet TRON e o maior provedor de buscas da China Baidu irão cooperar em recursos de computação em nuvem...
Notícias sobre Baidu
Baidu is Chinese company that specializes in web services. The main service of Baidu is their search engine, which bears the same name and is currently the leader among Chinese search engines. The Baidu search engine covers about 1.5 percent of all markets of search engines’ services. The company was founded by Robin Li, who is the chairman and CEO, and Eric Xu and is headquartered in Beijing, China. Currently, Baidu has over two billion active users worldwide. Baidu’s advertising system is quite similar to that of Google Adwords or Adsense, although it has its own special features. In 2013, it was announced that Baidu began cooperation with Bitcoin. However, Chinese authorities prohibited any means of using cryptocurrency within Chinese territory. Nevertheless, this mandate didn’t stop Baidu from investing in prospective international projects related to the crypto sphere.
- Exchange ABCC faz parceria com a Tron para se tornar a primeira plataforma a listar tokens TRC10
- Projeto piloto blockchain de IBM e Ford visa suprimento de cobalto da República Democrática do Congo
- Polícia da Nova Zelândia confirma investigação de suposto hack de 3,6 milhões de dólares na Cryptopia
- Dynasty quer ser parâmetro para CVM e 'fazer andar a regulamentação de ICOs', diz fundador
- Exchange cripto Binance entra nos mercados europeus e lança Binance Jersey