Gigante de comércio eletrônico chinesa JD.com teria aplicado para mais de 200 patentes blockchain.
Notícias sobre Baidu
Baidu is Chinese company that specializes in web services. The main service of Baidu is their search engine, which bears the same name and is currently the leader among Chinese search engines. The Baidu search engine covers about 1.5 percent of all markets of search engines’ services. The company was founded by Robin Li, who is the chairman and CEO, and Eric Xu and is headquartered in Beijing, China. Currently, Baidu has over two billion active users worldwide. Baidu’s advertising system is quite similar to that of Google Adwords or Adsense, although it has its own special features. In 2013, it was announced that Baidu began cooperation with Bitcoin. However, Chinese authorities prohibited any means of using cryptocurrency within Chinese territory. Nevertheless, this mandate didn’t stop Baidu from investing in prospective international projects related to the crypto sphere.
- Banco da Tailândia está aberto para discutir o Libra e têm preocupações com a segurança
- Suposto traficante de drogas da Silk Road é preso nos Estados Unidos
- Mercados de Petróleo podem economizar 30% com o uso de blockchain, diz CEO da Gumbo
- Relatório: Braço de criptomoedas da Fidelity solicita licensa especial em Nova York
- Análise de Preço 19/07: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, BNB, EOS, BSV, TRX, XLM