A administração do ciberespaço da China lançou sua primeira lista de fornecedores de serviços de blockchain registrados.
Notícias sobre Baidu
Baidu is Chinese company that specializes in web services. The main service of Baidu is their search engine, which bears the same name and is currently the leader among Chinese search engines. The Baidu search engine covers about 1.5 percent of all markets of search engines’ services. The company was founded by Robin Li, who is the chairman and CEO, and Eric Xu and is headquartered in Beijing, China. Currently, Baidu has over two billion active users worldwide. Baidu’s advertising system is quite similar to that of Google Adwords or Adsense, although it has its own special features. In 2013, it was announced that Baidu began cooperation with Bitcoin. However, Chinese authorities prohibited any means of using cryptocurrency within Chinese territory. Nevertheless, this mandate didn’t stop Baidu from investing in prospective international projects related to the crypto sphere.
- Bitcoin subiu acima de seu valor intrínseco durante o último rali, afirmam estrategistas do JPM
- Com o investimento 'na casa dos milhões', Ripio prepara entrada agressiva no mercado brasileiro de criptomoedas
- Bitcoin se aproxima dos US$ 8.000 novamente e principais criptos registram fortes ganhos
- Exchanges cripto centralizadas têm grande aumento de volume mensal em abril, mostra relatório
- Hodler’s Digest, 13-19 de Maio: melhores notícias, movimento de preços, citações e FUD da semana