Gigante de busca chinesa Baidu lançou a Baidu Blockchain Engine, um sistema operacional desenhado para facilitar o desenvolvimento de DApp.
Notícias sobre Baidu
Baidu is Chinese company that specializes in web services. The main service of Baidu is their search engine, which bears the same name and is currently the leader among Chinese search engines. The Baidu search engine covers about 1.5 percent of all markets of search engines’ services. The company was founded by Robin Li, who is the chairman and CEO, and Eric Xu and is headquartered in Beijing, China. Currently, Baidu has over two billion active users worldwide. Baidu’s advertising system is quite similar to that of Google Adwords or Adsense, although it has its own special features. In 2013, it was announced that Baidu began cooperation with Bitcoin. However, Chinese authorities prohibited any means of using cryptocurrency within Chinese territory. Nevertheless, this mandate didn’t stop Baidu from investing in prospective international projects related to the crypto sphere.
- Maioria dos entrevistados faz comentários negativos sobre a revisão da SEC do ETF Bitcoin da VanEck/SolidX
- Nvidia espera terminar de vender no primeiro trimestre de 2019 o inventário acumulado na baixa do mercado
- Plataforma que agrega exchanges de criptomoedas, Caspian passa a oferecer negociação de opções e futuros de criptos
- Principais moedas dão sinais mistos, ouro reage positivamente à decisão do Federal Reserve dos EUA
- Plataforma de financiamento SeriesOne faz parceria com a Polymath para usar seu protocolo de security token