A International Blockchain Monetary Reserve e a empresa de blockchain Algorand estão lançando uma plataforma de microfinanças e um token dedicado.
“Unbanked” is a slang definition of adults who do not own bank accounts and avoid using banks in any other capacity. The term ‘unbanked’ should not be confused with “underbanked,” which is used to describe people who do not have sufficient access to financial services. The problem of being unbanked is widely researched in the USA, where unbanked people represent 7.7 percent of population. Due to the US’s research, most of the US’s unbanked are white, native-born Americans. They choose to be unbanked for various reasons, including involvement in illegal activities, distrust of financial institutions and extreme poverty. Banking the unbanked is an important issue and can help the poor to gain financial stability. Blockchain-based technologies are often referred to as a way of providing the services of financial institutions to people who don’t want to get involved or can’t be involved in traditional organizations.
- Atlas Quantum cancela todos os pedidos de saques de seus clientes e detalha como deve funcionar o "Novo Quantum"
- Em conformidade com regras da CVM, Mercado Bitcoin vai tokenizar divida de consórcios
- XDEX, plataforma de Bitcoin dos sócios da XP Investimentos, lança curso gratuito sobre Bitcoin
- Urgente: BWA afirma que vai lançar nova plataforma e pagará os clientes somente no final de junho de 2020
- 'Eu tinha 5 Bitcoins na Atlas, R$ 13 mil na Unick e R$ 10 mil na Bitrading888, perdi mas tenho esperança' diz investidor