Um desenvolvedor da Lightning Network dissipou os receios de que a falta de consenso sobre o Bitcoin causaria "destruição".
UASF stands for a User Activated Soft Fork. It’s a process during which the activation of a soft fork happens on a certain date which is defined by all the nodes of the network. This idea requires a lot of support and coordination from the crypto industry, meaning that the fork can only be initiated if there is an ‘economic majority.’ The main feature of UASF is that the activation of the fork can occur without the support miners. Such forks are supported by exchanges, wallets and other companies that have the support of the majority of nodes in the network. All UASFs still exist only on paper because they need more complicated and longer preparation, and if miners don’t like the update, they can utilize their computer power, which can lead to hard fork. More information about UASF, explained processes or UASF guides can be found here on Cointelegraph.
- Bitcoin se mantém acima dos US$ 8.000 e as principais altcoins têm pequenas perdas
- Swisscom, importante empresa de telecomunicações suíça, distribui obras de arte tokenizadas
- Pesquisa: Crescem os sinais do setor de ICO após o inverno cripto
- Reportagem do FT: Facebook em conversas com Coinbase e Gemini dos Winklevoss para lançar seu Globalcoin
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: análise de preços, 24 de maio