Novo malware de cryptojacking Beapy usa ferramentas de hacking da NSA dos EUA para espalhar-se em redes corporativas.
TechCrunch is an online publisher of news about the technology industry, was founded by Michael Arrington and Keith Teare in 2005 and is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, United States. TechCrunch is focused on fintech and technology news, analysis of new tech trends and profiling various tech and business products. Their media is available in English, Chinese, Japanese and French languages. TechCrunch news is one of the most influential media sources in the field of technology. Some products of TechCrunch have already become an integral part of the technology industry, such as TechCrunch Disrupt — an annual conference hosted in San Francisco, Crunchbase — TechCrunches’ startup ecosystem database — currently a private entity — and Crunchies — a technology award ceremony. The media influence of the company has led to a wide variety of references in popular culture, including the appearance of TechCrunch in the HBO series Silicon Valley.
- Zona Econômica Especial chinesa de Shenzhen incluirá moeda digital em suas pesquisas
- 'Satoshi Nakamoto' promete revelar sua identidade hoje, 18 de agosto, e diz possuir 980 mil Bitcoin
- US$ 240 milhões suspeitos de serem parte de pirâmide cripto são movimentados em quatro grandes transações de Bitcoin
- Legisladores dos EUA irão à Suíça para discutir o Libra, criptomoeda do Facebook
- Bitcoin gira em torno de US$ 10.400 e altcoins estão em rali, com o XRP apresentando ganhos de 10%