Novo malware de cryptojacking Beapy usa ferramentas de hacking da NSA dos EUA para espalhar-se em redes corporativas.
TechCrunch is an online publisher of news about the technology industry, was founded by Michael Arrington and Keith Teare in 2005 and is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, United States. TechCrunch is focused on fintech and technology news, analysis of new tech trends and profiling various tech and business products. Their media is available in English, Chinese, Japanese and French languages. TechCrunch news is one of the most influential media sources in the field of technology. Some products of TechCrunch have already become an integral part of the technology industry, such as TechCrunch Disrupt — an annual conference hosted in San Francisco, Crunchbase — TechCrunches’ startup ecosystem database — currently a private entity — and Crunchies — a technology award ceremony. The media influence of the company has led to a wide variety of references in popular culture, including the appearance of TechCrunch in the HBO series Silicon Valley.
- Banco ING resolve o trade-off de segurança e privacidade da plataforma blockchain Corda
- Pesquisa: Mais de 40% dos funcionários na indústria da blockchain são funcionários de exchanges
- Zuckerberg diz que 'Libra pode ajudar os EUA contra moeda digital da China'
- Tesouro dos EUA concorda com necessidade de monitorar o Libra do Facebook
- Análise de preços 23/10: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, TRX