Especialistas em blockchain e finanças debatem questões importantes em torno da potencial “fusão” das duas indústrias em um painel de discussões do Blockshow Am...
TechCrunch is an online publisher of news about the technology industry, was founded by Michael Arrington and Keith Teare in 2005 and is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, United States. TechCrunch is focused on fintech and technology news, analysis of new tech trends and profiling various tech and business products. Their media is available in English, Chinese, Japanese and French languages. TechCrunch news is one of the most influential media sources in the field of technology. Some products of TechCrunch have already become an integral part of the technology industry, such as TechCrunch Disrupt — an annual conference hosted in San Francisco, Crunchbase — TechCrunches’ startup ecosystem database — currently a private entity — and Crunchies — a technology award ceremony. The media influence of the company has led to a wide variety of references in popular culture, including the appearance of TechCrunch in the HBO series Silicon Valley.
- Bitcoin chega aos US$ 5.300 com as Top Altcoins dando sinais mistos
- Relatório: Empresa chinesa de construção civil de capital aberto, que virou empresa de mineração, perdeu mais de US$ 23 milhões
- O Bitcoin SV experimenta reorganizações de blockchain, possivelmente devido ao tamanho do bloco impávido
- Autoproclamado Satoshi, Craig Wright processa podcaster Peter McCormack por suposta difamação
- Cripto exchange Poloniex adiciona suporte para USDT na blockchain Tron