Para o diretor da BitMEX o criador do Bitcoin estaria morto, Hayes também reafirmou sua convicção de que o preço do BTC baterá US$ 100 mil
A Satoshi is Bitcoin’s smallest, indivisible part. In other words, a Satoshi in Bitcoin is like one cent for a dollar — with the only difference being that BTC consists not of one hundred units but of one hundred million Satoshi units. Satoshi got its name from the creator of BTC, Satoshi Nakamoto. Bitcoin has changed its price dramatically over the last few years. When it went over $8,000, not everyone could afford to buy a whole Bitcoin, so that’s when Satoshi became popular. Logically, Satoshi and BTC change their price equally. On cryptocurrency exchanges, Satoshi to USD and other fiat currencies rates can be found. To count the equivalence of fiat currencies in Satoshi and vice versa, it is possible to use a special Satoshi calculator. Satoshi mining is the same process as Bitcoin mining.
- Para Tom Lee, ETF de Bitcoin só será aprovado quando preço passar de US$ 150.000
- Pesquisa: Mais de 40% dos funcionários na indústria da blockchain são funcionários de exchanges
- Zuckerberg diz que 'Libra pode ajudar os EUA contra moeda digital da China'
- Tesouro dos EUA concorda com necessidade de monitorar o Libra do Facebook
- Análise de preços 23/10: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, TRX