Para o diretor da BitMEX o criador do Bitcoin estaria morto, Hayes também reafirmou sua convicção de que o preço do BTC baterá US$ 100 mil
A Satoshi is Bitcoin’s smallest, indivisible part. In other words, a Satoshi in Bitcoin is like one cent for a dollar — with the only difference being that BTC consists not of one hundred units but of one hundred million Satoshi units. Satoshi got its name from the creator of BTC, Satoshi Nakamoto. Bitcoin has changed its price dramatically over the last few years. When it went over $8,000, not everyone could afford to buy a whole Bitcoin, so that’s when Satoshi became popular. Logically, Satoshi and BTC change their price equally. On cryptocurrency exchanges, Satoshi to USD and other fiat currencies rates can be found. To count the equivalence of fiat currencies in Satoshi and vice versa, it is possible to use a special Satoshi calculator. Satoshi mining is the same process as Bitcoin mining.
- Desculpe - mas o Bitcoin ainda pode cair para US $ 2,7 mil, enquanto todos estão otimistas
- Istanbul Hard Fork do Ethereum recebe suporte das principais exchanges de criptomoedas
- Porto de Santos recebe Hackathon neste fim de semana com mais de 600 inscritos
- Bitcoin bate novo recorde com mais de 28 milhões de endereços com pelo menos 1 satoshi
- Top-5 criptomoedas desta semana: XTZ, ATOM, XRP, XMR, BNB