Todo mundo parece estar falando de recompensas nos dias de hoje. Tentamos descobrir o que são.
A block reward is a certain number of coins which are provided to a block discoverer in return for the energy that was spent on the mining process. The Bitcoin mining reward is an additional bounty for miners, which is usually combined with fees paid by users when making transactions. The current Bitcoin block reward is 12.5 bitcoins. As currency emission is controlled by the algorithm, this value halves every 210,000 blocks. The Bitcoin reward per block is a great tool to encourage the maintenance of the network and to control the growth of it. In the future, when the block reward will be smaller, miners will earn most of their profit through transaction fees. In proof-of-work-based cryptocurrencies, the block reward is usually stable and predicted by their algorithm. In proof-of-stake cryptos, the reward is dependent on the amount of a miner’s resources and, sometimes, the age of their stake.
- Luz verde: Todas as principais criptos têm ganhos, Bitcoin se aproxima dos US $ 3.300
- Blockchain pode "colocar em risco a segurança" do mercado financeiro atual, diz executivo da DTCC
- Plataforma de bate-papo baseada no Ethereum demite 25% da equipe devido a declínio do mercado de cripto
- Modelos de negócios devem ser "repensados" para o Blockchain, diz representante do Barclays
- Visão geral das 5 criptos que se saíram melhor na semana: EOS, Binance Coin, TRON, Litecoin, Bitcoin