Todo mundo parece estar falando de recompensas nos dias de hoje. Tentamos descobrir o que são.
A block reward is a certain number of coins which are provided to a block discoverer in return for the energy that was spent on the mining process. The Bitcoin mining reward is an additional bounty for miners, which is usually combined with fees paid by users when making transactions. The current Bitcoin block reward is 12.5 bitcoins. As currency emission is controlled by the algorithm, this value halves every 210,000 blocks. The Bitcoin reward per block is a great tool to encourage the maintenance of the network and to control the growth of it. In the future, when the block reward will be smaller, miners will earn most of their profit through transaction fees. In proof-of-work-based cryptocurrencies, the block reward is usually stable and predicted by their algorithm. In proof-of-stake cryptos, the reward is dependent on the amount of a miner’s resources and, sometimes, the age of their stake.
- Bancos canadenses, cautelosos com as origens dos ativos da QuadrigaCX, citam questões relacionadas à lavagem de dinheiro
- Bitcoin paira logo abaixo dos US$ 4.000 e as principais criptomoedas apresentam movimentos mistos
- 'Corrigimos as falhas e não temos registro de invasão', afirma Foxbit após falha de segurança ser exposta
- A gigante de derivativos Fidelity Investments recebeu e repassou a Lightning Torch
- EUA: duas empresas pagaram impostos em Ohio com criptomoedas, diz tesoureiro do estado