Nodle está expandindo rede que transforma smartphones em nodes IoT e dá recompensas a usuários em criptomoeda no Brasil.
A block reward is a certain number of coins which are provided to a block discoverer in return for the energy that was spent on the mining process. The Bitcoin mining reward is an additional bounty for miners, which is usually combined with fees paid by users when making transactions. The current Bitcoin block reward is 12.5 bitcoins. As currency emission is controlled by the algorithm, this value halves every 210,000 blocks. The Bitcoin reward per block is a great tool to encourage the maintenance of the network and to control the growth of it. In the future, when the block reward will be smaller, miners will earn most of their profit through transaction fees. In proof-of-work-based cryptocurrencies, the block reward is usually stable and predicted by their algorithm. In proof-of-stake cryptos, the reward is dependent on the amount of a miner’s resources and, sometimes, the age of their stake.
- Hong Kong e Tailândia lançam projeto piloto blockchain para pagamentos transfronteiriços
- 11% dos usuários de Internet no Brasil já foi vítima de fraudes online
- Brasileiros relatam roubo de fundos na Crypterium; exchange teria prometido ressarcimento e voltado atrás
- Grupo Bitcoin Banco inaugura a Zater Capital e surgem rumores do lançamento de mesa de OTC
- Sem pagar clientes, GenBit diz que ninguém vai receber Bitcoin e culpa CVM e 'desvalorização' do BTC por atraso nos saques