A Food and Drug Administration dos EUA se uniu a quatro grandes empresas globais para melhorar as cadeias de fornecimento de medicamentos usando blockchain.
Notícias sobre a KPMG
KPMG is a professional service company and one of the Big Four auditors. KPMG is headquartered in Amstelveen, Netherlands and has more than 180,000 employees. KPMG stand for “Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler,” after the surnames of the founders of companies that later united into KPMG. The main services of KPMG are consulting, audit and tax advisory. KPMG International Cooperative is registered in the Swiss Canton of Zug and includes every national KPMG firm. National KPMG firms are independent legal entities — some of them are registered as multidisciplinary entities and can provide legal services in several jurisdictions. The U.S. branch of KPMG is widely considered to be one of the most pleasing companies to work for by employees, including working mothers. The company has developed diversity programs and social activity to encourage women to establish their career in professional services.
- Bitcoin passa dos US$200 bilhões em capitalização de mercado pela primeira vez em 17 meses
- Já há mais de 5.000 caixas eletrônicos Bitcoin em todo o mundo
- Analista de criptomoedas diz que o preço do Bitcoin pode atingir US$ 100.000 durante a próxima corrida dos touros
- Presidente da Uganda lidera Conferência Blockchain em Kampala em julho
- Análise de Preço 24/06: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, TRX, ADA