Um dos maiores auditores do mundo colocou um caso recentemente otimista para a ascensão da criptomoeda a uma "classe de ativos completa".
Notícias sobre a KPMG
KPMG is a professional service company and one of the Big Four auditors. KPMG is headquartered in Amstelveen, Netherlands and has more than 180,000 employees. KPMG stand for “Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler,” after the surnames of the founders of companies that later united into KPMG. The main services of KPMG are consulting, audit and tax advisory. KPMG International Cooperative is registered in the Swiss Canton of Zug and includes every national KPMG firm. National KPMG firms are independent legal entities — some of them are registered as multidisciplinary entities and can provide legal services in several jurisdictions. The U.S. branch of KPMG is widely considered to be one of the most pleasing companies to work for by employees, including working mothers. The company has developed diversity programs and social activity to encourage women to establish their career in professional services.
- ErisX a CFTC: futuros regulados de ETH resultariam em um mercado mais sólido e líquido
- Vitalik Buterin desmente rumores de que a nova Constantinople permita vetor de ataque
- Mineradora cripto chinesa prevê que o Bitcoin pode chegar a US$740K
- Corretora cripto Coinmama tem 450.000 usuários afetados por violação de dados
- Grupo de inovação em blockchain de Moscou precisa de mecanismo de propriedade intelectual, diz especialista