A Food and Drug Administration dos EUA se uniu a quatro grandes empresas globais para melhorar as cadeias de fornecimento de medicamentos usando blockchain.
Notícias sobre a KPMG
KPMG is a professional service company and one of the Big Four auditors. KPMG is headquartered in Amstelveen, Netherlands and has more than 180,000 employees. KPMG stand for “Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler,” after the surnames of the founders of companies that later united into KPMG. The main services of KPMG are consulting, audit and tax advisory. KPMG International Cooperative is registered in the Swiss Canton of Zug and includes every national KPMG firm. National KPMG firms are independent legal entities — some of them are registered as multidisciplinary entities and can provide legal services in several jurisdictions. The U.S. branch of KPMG is widely considered to be one of the most pleasing companies to work for by employees, including working mothers. The company has developed diversity programs and social activity to encourage women to establish their career in professional services.
- Bakkt anuncia lançamento de plataforma de custódia e futuros para 23/09 nos EUA
- Usuários da QuadrigaCX exigem detalhes sobre como a EY sumiu com 103 Bitcoins
- Mike Tyson: ‘Não tenho qualquer envolvimento com o Fight to Fame ou com seu website'
- Chainzilla e Pundi X disponibilizam pagamentos em Bitcoin no varejo no Panamá
- Análise de preços 17/08: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, BNB, EOS, BSV, XMR e XLM