O Ministério do Interior da Rússia divulgou a prisão do suposto criador de um esquema de pirâmide cripto do Cazaquistão.
The Republic of Kazakhstan is a central Asian country with a population of around 18 million people and an area of 2.7 million square kilometers, making it the ninth largest country in the world. Kazakhstan is a dominant economy of central Asia, with the largest GDP and strong rates of growth due to great reserves of oil, minerals and metals. Kazakhstan is also performing well in car manufacturing and agriculture. Kazakhstan is a blockchain-welcoming country. Kazakh authorities were one of the first to announce plans of blockchain adoption in such fields as taxation, customs and cargo tracking. However, the central bank of Kazakhstan is skeptical toward Bitcoin. Even though there are a lot of possible benefits for selling Kazakhstan’s electricity to Bitcoin miners, the central bank of Kazakhstan sees Bitcoin as a money-laundering tool and a way of avoiding tax, so it is currently intending to prohibit the purchase, sell and mining of crypto.
- Zuckerberg: Facebook deixaria o Libra se fosse lançado muito cedo
- Associação de Numeração de Valores Mobiliários dos EUA deve debater padrões para ativos digitais
- Bakkt atinge nova máxima, com mais de 450 contratos futuros de Bitcoin negociados
- Pesquisador diz que computação quântica do Google pode aprimorar proof-of-stake
- Tesouro dos EUA concorda com necessidade de monitorar o Libra do Facebook