Listas de espera para creches na capital do Cazaquistão, Astana, serão registradas em uma blockchain
The Republic of Kazakhstan is a central Asian country with a population of around 18 million people and an area of 2.7 million square kilometers, making it the ninth largest country in the world. Kazakhstan is a dominant economy of central Asia, with the largest GDP and strong rates of growth due to great reserves of oil, minerals and metals. Kazakhstan is also performing well in car manufacturing and agriculture. Kazakhstan is a blockchain-welcoming country. Kazakh authorities were one of the first to announce plans of blockchain adoption in such fields as taxation, customs and cargo tracking. However, the central bank of Kazakhstan is skeptical toward Bitcoin. Even though there are a lot of possible benefits for selling Kazakhstan’s electricity to Bitcoin miners, the central bank of Kazakhstan sees Bitcoin as a money-laundering tool and a way of avoiding tax, so it is currently intending to prohibit the purchase, sell and mining of crypto.
- Bitcoin chega quase aos US$ 5.600, formando sua primeira grande disparada de sinal de compra desde outubro de 2015
- IBM recebeu patente para compartilhamento e validação de dados com suporte DLT
- Subsidiária da Societe Generale lança uma opção de 100 milhões de euros na blockchain do Ethereum
- BlockFi gerencia agora mais de US$ 53 milhões em criptomoedas de clientes
- Análise de Preços, 22 de abril: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON