Listas de espera para creches na capital do Cazaquistão, Astana, serão registradas em uma blockchain
The Republic of Kazakhstan is a central Asian country with a population of around 18 million people and an area of 2.7 million square kilometers, making it the ninth largest country in the world. Kazakhstan is a dominant economy of central Asia, with the largest GDP and strong rates of growth due to great reserves of oil, minerals and metals. Kazakhstan is also performing well in car manufacturing and agriculture. Kazakhstan is a blockchain-welcoming country. Kazakh authorities were one of the first to announce plans of blockchain adoption in such fields as taxation, customs and cargo tracking. However, the central bank of Kazakhstan is skeptical toward Bitcoin. Even though there are a lot of possible benefits for selling Kazakhstan’s electricity to Bitcoin miners, the central bank of Kazakhstan sees Bitcoin as a money-laundering tool and a way of avoiding tax, so it is currently intending to prohibit the purchase, sell and mining of crypto.
- FBI destaca principais características de golpes de ICOs e apela a investidores que fiquem atentos
- Banco Central japonês analisa moedas digitais em novo relatório
- Revista MIT Technology Review: embora elogiada por segurança, blockchain ainda é hackeável
- Cofundador da rede Ethereum divulga posse de criptos não-ETH e outras fontes de renda
- Grande banco espanhol BBVA emite US$40 milhões em bônus verdes com base na plataforma blockchain