O CTO do Stellar Jed McCaleb diz que descentralização é a única maneira para a rede Blockchain ter sucesso a longo termo, compare com a internet.
Jed McCaleb News
Jed McCaleb is an American software developer and entrepreneur. Jed Mccaleb is CTO at Stellar, which he co-founded with Joyce Kim in 2014. He is famous for the creation of the Mt.Gox exchange platform, the Ripple cryptocurrency and the eDonkey network. Many of his projects already became a part of cryptocurrency history: with Mt.Gox being the long-time, biggest Bitcoin exchange that he left before its collapse, and with both Ripple and Stellar being some of the most major cryptocurrencies to this day. Jed’s products are some of the most appreciated blockchain-based initiatives in terms of media and fintech sector’s reception. Most of his projects are already working with various financial services companies and major IT companies, such as IBM. Jed McCaleb’s net worth is estimated around $20 billion, most of which os stored in Ripple tokens.
- Tom Lee, da Fundstat, afirma valor justo do Bitcoin vai atingir US $ 150 mil por moeda
- Congressista dos EUA oferece financiamento para muro de fronteira com México usando Blockchain, 'Wall Coins'
- Gaming Hardware Razer lança sistema de fidelidade baseado em tokens e minerador de desktop
- Preço do Bitcoin encosta nos US $ 3.400 e mercado geral de cripto tem outra pequena queda
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Análise de Preços, 12 de dezembro