Criptomoeda é atualmente "largamente utilizável apenas por desenvolvedores" de acordo com o Wall Street Journal.
Notícias Sobre Jed McCaleb
Jed McCaleb is an American software developer and entrepreneur. Jed Mccaleb is CTO at Stellar, which he co-founded with Joyce Kim in 2014. He is famous for the creation of the Mt.Gox exchange platform, the Ripple cryptocurrency and the eDonkey network. Many of his projects already became a part of cryptocurrency history: with Mt.Gox being the long-time, biggest Bitcoin exchange that he left before its collapse, and with both Ripple and Stellar being some of the most major cryptocurrencies to this day. Jed’s products are some of the most appreciated blockchain-based initiatives in terms of media and fintech sector’s reception. Most of his projects are already working with various financial services companies and major IT companies, such as IBM. Jed McCaleb’s net worth is estimated around $20 billion, most of which os stored in Ripple tokens.
- Argentina firma acordo de exportação com o Paraguai usando Bitcoin
- Aliança Econômica do Japão pede ao regulador financeiro FSA para reduzir impostos sobre criptomoedas
- Apple contribuiu para a criação das diretrizes Blockchain para rastreamento e logística de minerais
- Mercados cripto continuam a ver sinais mistos, Dow Jones subiu mais de 360 Pontos
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, TRON, Stellar, Binance Coin, Bitcoin SV: Análise de preços de 15 de fevereiro