Criptomoeda é atualmente "largamente utilizável apenas por desenvolvedores" de acordo com o Wall Street Journal.
Notícias Sobre Jed McCaleb
Jed McCaleb is an American software developer and entrepreneur. Jed Mccaleb is CTO at Stellar, which he co-founded with Joyce Kim in 2014. He is famous for the creation of the Mt.Gox exchange platform, the Ripple cryptocurrency and the eDonkey network. Many of his projects already became a part of cryptocurrency history: with Mt.Gox being the long-time, biggest Bitcoin exchange that he left before its collapse, and with both Ripple and Stellar being some of the most major cryptocurrencies to this day. Jed’s products are some of the most appreciated blockchain-based initiatives in terms of media and fintech sector’s reception. Most of his projects are already working with various financial services companies and major IT companies, such as IBM. Jed McCaleb’s net worth is estimated around $20 billion, most of which os stored in Ripple tokens.
- Tom Lee da Fundstrat: Bitcoin Misery Index nunca foi divulgado em uma fase de baixa
- Bitcoin chega aos US$ 5.300 com as Top Altcoins dando sinais mistos
- Exchange de criptomoedas japonesa Zaif vai retomar as atividades sete meses após a invasão
- Bitcoin cai abaixo de US$ 5.300 novamente, as principais Altcoins sofrem perdas
- Homem acusado de roubar mais de US$ 9 milhões em traço acusado em Israel