Dois traders estão processando o fundador da Mt. Gox, Jed McCaleb, por alegarem que ele sabia de "sérios riscos de segurança" anos antes de 850.000 BTC serem ro...
Notícias Sobre Jed McCaleb
Jed McCaleb is an American software developer and entrepreneur. Jed Mccaleb is CTO at Stellar, which he co-founded with Joyce Kim in 2014. He is famous for the creation of the Mt.Gox exchange platform, the Ripple cryptocurrency and the eDonkey network. Many of his projects already became a part of cryptocurrency history: with Mt.Gox being the long-time, biggest Bitcoin exchange that he left before its collapse, and with both Ripple and Stellar being some of the most major cryptocurrencies to this day. Jed’s products are some of the most appreciated blockchain-based initiatives in terms of media and fintech sector’s reception. Most of his projects are already working with various financial services companies and major IT companies, such as IBM. Jed McCaleb’s net worth is estimated around $20 billion, most of which os stored in Ripple tokens.
- Libra realiza 51.000 transações em testnet e dá sequência a desenvolvimento do projeto
- SEC dos EUA lança novo olhar sobre a proposta de ETF da Bitwise
- Pesquisador quebra a privacidade do Grin, gastando apenas US$ 60 por semana
- Hacker oferece recompensa de US$ 100 mil em BTC por dados de grandes empresas
- Regulador financeiro espanhol alerta contra esquema ICO não regulamentado