O Merril Lynch preocupado com a "adequação e elegibilidade" traz uma proibição para seus consultores.
GBTC is the stock ticker of the Bitcoin Investment Trust (BIT) company, which has become the first public Bitcoin fund. GBTC's price directly depends on the increase in demand for GBTC, which — for its part — might be affected by BTC's price. That actually happened when BIT was launched and the BTC price increased 20 percent. The first official announcement about the appearance of BIT was made in 2015. Fund BIT was founded in 2013 by founder and CEO of Digital Currency Group, Barry Silbert. BIT has become the first fund that trades Bitcoin in a public exchange and has obtained the necessary agreements from regulatory organs and received the official Bitcoin Investment Trust GBTC ticker. GBTC of Bitcoin Investment Trust is an important step on the way to the massive acceptance of cryptocurrency.
- Relatório afirma que transações registradas na blockchain chegarão a mais de 1 bilhão até 2023
- Autoproclamado Satoshi, Craig Wright processa podcaster Peter McCormack por suposta difamação
- Cripto exchange Poloniex adiciona suporte para USDT na blockchain Tron
- FPT Corporation e SBI Holdings investem US$ 3 milhões em projeto blockchain vietnamita
- Migração para blockchain da Binance provoca alta nos preços de projetos que mudam para a mainnet da exchange