O metal precioso ganhou 27,5% desde que a Grayscale rebatizou seu site pedindo aos investidores que se livrem do ouro e invistam em Bitcoin.
GBTC is the stock ticker of the Bitcoin Investment Trust (BIT) company, which has become the first public Bitcoin fund. GBTC's price directly depends on the increase in demand for GBTC, which — for its part — might be affected by BTC's price. That actually happened when BIT was launched and the BTC price increased 20 percent. The first official announcement about the appearance of BIT was made in 2015. Fund BIT was founded in 2013 by founder and CEO of Digital Currency Group, Barry Silbert. BIT has become the first fund that trades Bitcoin in a public exchange and has obtained the necessary agreements from regulatory organs and received the official Bitcoin Investment Trust GBTC ticker. GBTC of Bitcoin Investment Trust is an important step on the way to the massive acceptance of cryptocurrency.
- Tribunal Distrital de Nova York adia audiência da TON do Telegram para 2020
- Bittrex International suspende serviços na Venezuela e em mais 30 países
- Infarto, suicídio e prejuízos, história de quem perdeu seus investimentos na Unick Forex
- Pesquisa aponta que votação na blockchain é vulnerável a hackers e dados de baixa qualidade
- Bitcoin se recupera e ultrapassa os US$ 8.000 após BTC chegar à marca 18 milhões moedas mineradas