O fundo de Bitcoin negociado publicamente Grayscale Bitcoin Trust preencheu um pedido junto à SEC dos Estados Unidos para se tornar o primeiro fundo de criptomo...
GBTC is the stock ticker of the Bitcoin Investment Trust (BIT) company, which has become the first public Bitcoin fund. GBTC's price directly depends on the increase in demand for GBTC, which — for its part — might be affected by BTC's price. That actually happened when BIT was launched and the BTC price increased 20 percent. The first official announcement about the appearance of BIT was made in 2015. Fund BIT was founded in 2013 by founder and CEO of Digital Currency Group, Barry Silbert. BIT has become the first fund that trades Bitcoin in a public exchange and has obtained the necessary agreements from regulatory organs and received the official Bitcoin Investment Trust GBTC ticker. GBTC of Bitcoin Investment Trust is an important step on the way to the massive acceptance of cryptocurrency.
- Hong Kong e Tailândia lançam projeto piloto blockchain para pagamentos transfronteiriços
- 11% dos usuários de Internet no Brasil já foi vítima de fraudes online
- Brasileiros relatam roubo de fundos na Crypterium; exchange teria prometido ressarcimento e voltado atrás
- Grupo Bitcoin Banco inaugura a Zater Capital e surgem rumores do lançamento de mesa de OTC
- Sem pagar clientes, GenBit declara que ninguém vai receber Bitcoin, culpa CVM e 'desvalorização' do BTC por atraso nos saques