O analista de cripto Brian Kelly acredita que os preços do Bitcoin vão aumentar à medida que a demanda crescente concorre com a redução no fornecimento.
Brian Kelly News
Brian Kelly is the founder and CEO at BKCM LLC, an investment firm mainly specializing in virtual currencies. He is also a currency investment advisor. Besides that, Brian Kelly’s one of CNBC U.S. contributors. Brian Kelly’s Bitcoin involvement started in 2013 when he tried to buy Bitcoin for the first time in order to gain “fast money” from it, as he thought this was the only purpose for cryptocurrencies. Nevertheless, the next year, Kelly changed his mind and he created his own experimental cryptocoin in order to learn more about the technology and to spread awareness about digital currencies. In 2014, he also published the book The Bitcoin Big Bang which is sold in BTC. By 2016, Brian Kelly’s net worth had reached over $1.5 million.
- Novo recorde na taxa de hash da rede Bitcoin sugere que o preço vai subir, diz Max Keiser
- Tribunal de Nova York decide que Procurador do Estado tem jurisdição sobre a Bitfinex
- Bancos israelenses recebem processo judicial para deixarem claras quais as suas políticas sobre usuários de criptomoedas
- Bitcoin não consegue passar dos $11K e a corrida das altcoins perde força
- CVM diz que BinaryBit é 'possível esquema de fraude' e alerta que avisou a Polícia Federal e o Ministério Público