O analista de cripto Brian Kelly acredita que os preços do Bitcoin vão aumentar à medida que a demanda crescente concorre com a redução no fornecimento.
Brian Kelly News
Brian Kelly is the founder and CEO at BKCM LLC, an investment firm mainly specializing in virtual currencies. He is also a currency investment advisor. Besides that, Brian Kelly’s one of CNBC U.S. contributors. Brian Kelly’s Bitcoin involvement started in 2013 when he tried to buy Bitcoin for the first time in order to gain “fast money” from it, as he thought this was the only purpose for cryptocurrencies. Nevertheless, the next year, Kelly changed his mind and he created his own experimental cryptocoin in order to learn more about the technology and to spread awareness about digital currencies. In 2014, he also published the book The Bitcoin Big Bang which is sold in BTC. By 2016, Brian Kelly’s net worth had reached over $1.5 million.
- Câmara dos Deputados dos EUA fará audiência sobre o Libra do Facebook em julho
- AICPA propõe novos padrões para auditoria de dados que podem ser obtidos em blockchain
- Analista de criptomoedas diz que o preço do Bitcoin pode atingir US$ 100.000 durante a próxima corrida dos touros
- Presidente da Uganda lidera Conferência Blockchain em Kampala em julho
- Análise de Preço 24/06: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, TRX, ADA