Brian Kelly, analista de Bitcoin, aponta três razões principais pelas quais a atual baixa no mercado não é um motivo para realizar um velório para a criptomoeda...
Brian Kelly News
Brian Kelly is the founder and CEO at BKCM LLC, an investment firm mainly specializing in virtual currencies. He is also a currency investment advisor. Besides that, Brian Kelly’s one of CNBC U.S. contributors. Brian Kelly’s Bitcoin involvement started in 2013 when he tried to buy Bitcoin for the first time in order to gain “fast money” from it, as he thought this was the only purpose for cryptocurrencies. Nevertheless, the next year, Kelly changed his mind and he created his own experimental cryptocoin in order to learn more about the technology and to spread awareness about digital currencies. In 2014, he also published the book The Bitcoin Big Bang which is sold in BTC. By 2016, Brian Kelly’s net worth had reached over $1.5 million.
- US CFTC pede comentários para melhorar a compreensão do Ethereum Blockchain, Altcoin
- "A droga acabou": Mike Novogratz compara os mercados atuais de Bitcoin à "Clínica de Metadona"
- Partido Governante Espanhol Introduzirá Regulamento sobre Blockchain, Cripto
- "Estamos aí para o que der e vier": gêmeos Winklevoss lançam aplicativo de negociação de cripto
- A cripto Exchange britânica CEX.IO agora requer informações de identidade de usuários