Os ETFs de Bitcoin dificilmente são necessários para o desenvolvimento do ecossistema, diz o fundador e CEO da empresa de investimentos em criptomoedas BKCM Bri...
Brian Kelly News
Brian Kelly is the founder and CEO at BKCM LLC, an investment firm mainly specializing in virtual currencies. He is also a currency investment advisor. Besides that, Brian Kelly’s one of CNBC U.S. contributors. Brian Kelly’s Bitcoin involvement started in 2013 when he tried to buy Bitcoin for the first time in order to gain “fast money” from it, as he thought this was the only purpose for cryptocurrencies. Nevertheless, the next year, Kelly changed his mind and he created his own experimental cryptocoin in order to learn more about the technology and to spread awareness about digital currencies. In 2014, he also published the book The Bitcoin Big Bang which is sold in BTC. By 2016, Brian Kelly’s net worth had reached over $1.5 million.
- Relatório aponta que o Banco Central da China vai liderar o teste do yuan digital no mundo real
- Governo sul-coreano quer tributar transações de criptomoeda em que haja ganho de capital
- Istanbul Hard Fork do Ethereum recebe suporte das principais exchanges de criptomoedas
- Desculpe - mas o Bitcoin ainda pode cair para US $ 2,7 mil, enquanto todos estão otimistas
- Top-5 criptomoedas desta semana: XTZ, ATOM, XRP, XMR, BNB