O segundo maior banco da Espanha, o Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, fechou um empréstimo de 150 milhões de euros usando a tecnologia blockchain.
Notícias sobre o BBVA
BBVA or Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria is a multinational banking group founded in 1857 and headquartered in Bilbao, Spain. The BBVA bank is the second largest in Spain and one of the biggest in the world. In 2015, the total assets of BBVA were around $750 billion and it had a revenue of more than $23 billion. BBVA banking is known for its aim of digitalization and implementation of innovative technologies. BBVA has a strong international presence, with subsidiaries in U.S. (BBVA Compass), Turkey (Garanti Bank), Mexico (BBVA Bancomer) and a number of other countries. BBVA Compass Bank is the 30th largest in the United States, has more than 11,000 employees and total assets of over $86 billion. The current CEO of Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria is Carlos Torres Vila — an MIT graduate, with degrees from National University of Distance Education and Sloan School of Management.
- Winklevoss Capital: Investidores estão "molhando os dedos dos pés nos criptos," e não mergulhando
- Serviço de pagamentos cripto BitPay relata haver processado mais de 1 bilhão de dólares em transações em 2018
- A cripto exchange Coinbase adquire uma startup de tecnologia com sede em San Francisco
- Sistema de Integração de Token BTT da BitTorrent será lançado até o verão
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Tron, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Análise de preços, 16 de janeiro