Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria anunciou o uso de tecnologia blockchain para a emissão dos primeiros bônus verdes do banco.
Notícias sobre o BBVA
BBVA or Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria is a multinational banking group founded in 1857 and headquartered in Bilbao, Spain. The BBVA bank is the second largest in Spain and one of the biggest in the world. In 2015, the total assets of BBVA were around $750 billion and it had a revenue of more than $23 billion. BBVA banking is known for its aim of digitalization and implementation of innovative technologies. BBVA has a strong international presence, with subsidiaries in U.S. (BBVA Compass), Turkey (Garanti Bank), Mexico (BBVA Bancomer) and a number of other countries. BBVA Compass Bank is the 30th largest in the United States, has more than 11,000 employees and total assets of over $86 billion. The current CEO of Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria is Carlos Torres Vila — an MIT graduate, with degrees from National University of Distance Education and Sloan School of Management.
- API da Binance aparentemente revela implementação em andamento de margem de negociação
- Fideicomissário da Mt. Gox: Credores terão decisões sobre pedidos de reabilitação em breve
- Ex-secretário geral da OTAN otimista sobre blockchain e faz parceria com startup suíça
- Sirin Labs fecha parceria com MyEtherWallet para aprimorar alcance de smartphone blockchain
- Dissidentes norte-coreanos vendem vistos pós-libertação baseados no Ethereum