Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria anunciou o uso de tecnologia blockchain para a emissão dos primeiros bônus verdes do banco.
Notícias sobre o BBVA
BBVA or Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria is a multinational banking group founded in 1857 and headquartered in Bilbao, Spain. The BBVA bank is the second largest in Spain and one of the biggest in the world. In 2015, the total assets of BBVA were around $750 billion and it had a revenue of more than $23 billion. BBVA banking is known for its aim of digitalization and implementation of innovative technologies. BBVA has a strong international presence, with subsidiaries in U.S. (BBVA Compass), Turkey (Garanti Bank), Mexico (BBVA Bancomer) and a number of other countries. BBVA Compass Bank is the 30th largest in the United States, has more than 11,000 employees and total assets of over $86 billion. The current CEO of Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria is Carlos Torres Vila — an MIT graduate, with degrees from National University of Distance Education and Sloan School of Management.
- Senac lança pós-graduação em Internet das Coisas e Inteligência Artificial
- Exchange de criptomoedas BitMEX dá suporte a endereços com SegWit nativa
- Ao mesmo tempo que usuários aguardam liquidação da Cryptopia, é 'impossível' dar um prazo para reembolso
- 'Twitter chinês' suspende contas de Justin Sun e Yi He
- Preço do Bitcoin está 'chato e frágil' e trader prevê queda abaixo de US$ 7.000