O governo da Eslovênia anunciou que pretende posicionar o país como o principal destino da tecnologia Blockchain na União Europeia.
The republic of Slovenia is a south-central European country with a population of two million and 20,000 square kilometers of area. Slovenia has a developed free-market and service-based economy with one of the highest GDPs in the Slavic countries. Slovenian exports mainly consist of machine and mechanical equipment, medicine and electronics. Bitcoin in legal in Slovenia. Slovenian Bitcoin regulations mostly apply to mining and the selling of goods in Bitcoin, which are subject to Slovenian Bitcoin taxation. There are no restrictions toward Bitcoin exchanges in Slovenia. Cryptocurrency exchanges are free to perform any legal operations and open their units — like Bitstamp did — in Slovenia. However, Bitcoin is not considered to be legal tender or a financial instrument and, therefore, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are not subject to capital gains tax.
- Relatório: Samsung planeja nova mainnet blockchain que apresentará a Samsung Coin
- Ledger nomeia seu presidente Pascal Gauthier como novo CEO
- TrustToken lançará quatro novos stablecoins este ano
- Com quase todo o Top 100 no vermelho, Bitcoin mantém ganhos semanais depois de cair abaixo de US$ 5.300
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Análise de Preços 24 de abril