O presidente da Venezuela, Nicolas Maduro, ordenou que o principal banco do país, o Banco de Venezuela, aceitasse a criptomoeda do país, o Petro, em todas as su...
Notícias sobre Nicolás Maduro
Nicolas Maduro has been the president of Venezuela since 2013, was the minister of foreign affairs for Hugo Chavez’s government and vice president of Venezuela in 2012-2013. Maduro’s rule in Venezuela is often described as autocratic, corrupt and unprofessional. Maduro was a part of drug trafficking investigations, violations of human rights and a profiter of food shortages in Venezuela. These facts led to the implementation of sanctions on Maduro and the refusal to recognize the validity of the Venezuelan election in 2018. U.S. sanctions forced the establishment of Maduro’s Petro cryptocurrency. Maduro plans for the Petro to become a tool for accessing international financing in avoidance of U.S. sanctions. The Petro was launched in 2018 and was developed by united work of Venezuelan and Russian governments.
- Banco ING resolve o trade-off de segurança e privacidade da plataforma blockchain Corda
- Pesquisa: Mais de 40% dos funcionários na indústria da blockchain são funcionários de exchanges
- Zuckerberg diz que 'Libra pode ajudar os EUA contra moeda digital da China'
- Tesouro dos EUA concorda com necessidade de monitorar o Libra do Facebook
- Análise de preços 23/10: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, TRX