A empresa de segurança cibernética Kaspersky divulgou uma pesquisa revelando que apenas 10% dos consumidores globais “entendem perfeitamente como funcionam as c...
Notícias Sobre a Kaspersky Lab
Kaspersky Lab is a software company that is focused on cybersecurity and anti-virus development. Kaspersky Lab was founded by Eugene Kaspersky in 1997 and is headquartered in Moscow, but also has units in United States, the United Arab Emirates, Mexico, England and other countries. Some of the main Kaspersky Lab products are Kaspersky Anti-Virus and Kaspersky Internet Security. Kaspersky Lab software is licensed by more than 120 companies worldwide and is top-ranked in various competitive tests. Kaspersky Lab is a blockchain supporter that has developed blockchain products through its business incubator. Kaspersky Lab is a member of Enterprise Ethereum Alliance, which it joined on March 19, 2018. Kaspersky Lab made a number of texts about blockchain implementation for additional security and privacy for the network. The company is actively monitoring the cryptocurrency industry and emerging digital assets.
- Bitcoin retoma US$ 11.000 após semana turbulenta no mercado das criptomoedas
- Banco da Tailândia está aberto para discutir o Libra e têm preocupações com a segurança
- Suposto traficante de drogas da Silk Road é preso nos Estados Unidos
- Fernando Ulrich, Foxbit, Mercado Bitcoin, Z.ro e Stone debatem sobre bitcoin e criptomoedas durante festival de inovação
- Estrategista da Fundstrat: Futuros de Bitcoin da Bakkt serão lançados no atual trimestre