Região russa Saratov Oblast realizou uma eleição blockchain bem sucedida, com quase 40 mil participantes.
Notícias Sobre a Kaspersky Lab
Kaspersky Lab is a software company that is focused on cybersecurity and anti-virus development. Kaspersky Lab was founded by Eugene Kaspersky in 1997 and is headquartered in Moscow, but also has units in United States, the United Arab Emirates, Mexico, England and other countries. Some of the main Kaspersky Lab products are Kaspersky Anti-Virus and Kaspersky Internet Security. Kaspersky Lab software is licensed by more than 120 companies worldwide and is top-ranked in various competitive tests. Kaspersky Lab is a blockchain supporter that has developed blockchain products through its business incubator. Kaspersky Lab is a member of Enterprise Ethereum Alliance, which it joined on March 19, 2018. Kaspersky Lab made a number of texts about blockchain implementation for additional security and privacy for the network. The company is actively monitoring the cryptocurrency industry and emerging digital assets.
- EUA: Empresa de caixa eletrônico Bitcoin Coinme vai vender Bitcoin em máquinas de contagem de moedas Coinstar
- Grayscale adiciona Stellar como mais recente truste de investimento em criptomoeda
- Gigante da fabricação de chips, TSMC reporta queda significativa em receitas com mineração de criptomoedas
- Solicitações de força-tarefa à Shapeshift aumentaram 175% no segundo semestre de 2018
- Fundador da Ethereum e da ConsenSys Joe Lubin se une ao conselho de administração da startup cripto ErisX