As demissões podem ocorrer em todo o mundo mas devem ser concentradas na Europa, um dos principais locais de atuação do HSBC.
Notícias sobre o HSBC
HSBC is a British multinational financial services company founded in British Hong Kong in 1865 by Thomas Sutherland. HSBC bank is currently one of the largest banks in terms of revenue, total assets and operating income. Some of the major subsidiaries of HSBC are HSBC Bank USA, HSBC Bank PLC, The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, and HSBC Japan. HSBC mostly specializes in commercial banking, investment banking, wealth management and global private banking. HSBC was a part of numerous money laundering investigations by the U.K., U.S. and international authorities. The company was also a part of a foreign exchange (forex) scandal and London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBOR) scandal, both of which resulted with fines in favor of the authorities. However, HSBC Bank remains one of the most influential and robust international financial services in Europe and in the world.
- Banco ING resolve o trade-off de segurança e privacidade da plataforma blockchain Corda
- Pesquisa: Mais de 40% dos funcionários na indústria da blockchain são funcionários de exchanges
- Zuckerberg diz que 'Libra pode ajudar os EUA contra moeda digital da China'
- Tesouro dos EUA concorda com necessidade de monitorar o Libra do Facebook
- Análise de preços 23/10: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, TRX