Gigante bancário baseado na Grã-Bretanha HSBC está buscando parceiros bancários coreanos para expandir para a região a plataforma em blockchain suportada por R3...
Notícias sobre o HSBC
HSBC is a British multinational financial services company founded in British Hong Kong in 1865 by Thomas Sutherland. HSBC bank is currently one of the largest banks in terms of revenue, total assets and operating income. Some of the major subsidiaries of HSBC are HSBC Bank USA, HSBC Bank PLC, The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, and HSBC Japan. HSBC mostly specializes in commercial banking, investment banking, wealth management and global private banking. HSBC was a part of numerous money laundering investigations by the U.K., U.S. and international authorities. The company was also a part of a foreign exchange (forex) scandal and London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBOR) scandal, both of which resulted with fines in favor of the authorities. However, HSBC Bank remains one of the most influential and robust international financial services in Europe and in the world.
- Bitcoin se aproxima dos US$ 8.000 novamente e principais criptos registram fortes ganhos
- Usuários do MakerDAO votam sobre redução em 2% na taxa de estabilidade do DAI
- Reportagem: CEO da Kik diz que empresa gastou mais de US$ 5 milhões em negociações com a SEC dos EUA
- Hodler’s Digest, 13-19 de Maio: melhores notícias, movimento de preços, citações e FUD da semana
- Top 5 Performance das criptomoedas: XEM, XLM, XTZ, BNB, IOTA