Gigante bancária global HSBC testou sua plataforma financeira comercial baseada em blockchain, a Voltron, e reduziu o tempo de transação em 40%.
Notícias sobre o HSBC
HSBC is a British multinational financial services company founded in British Hong Kong in 1865 by Thomas Sutherland. HSBC bank is currently one of the largest banks in terms of revenue, total assets and operating income. Some of the major subsidiaries of HSBC are HSBC Bank USA, HSBC Bank PLC, The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, and HSBC Japan. HSBC mostly specializes in commercial banking, investment banking, wealth management and global private banking. HSBC was a part of numerous money laundering investigations by the U.K., U.S. and international authorities. The company was also a part of a foreign exchange (forex) scandal and London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBOR) scandal, both of which resulted with fines in favor of the authorities. However, HSBC Bank remains one of the most influential and robust international financial services in Europe and in the world.
- Diretor de OTC da Kraken: 'Bitcoin ainda não é um porto seguro'
- Depois de visita à Suíça, reguladores dos EUA seguem preocupados com criptos
- Nem Bitcoin, nem ações: Traders lucram até R$ 20 mil com trader de milhas aéreas, mercado não têm regulamentação
- SEC da Tailândia alerta público sobre novo esquema cripto operando no exterior
- Depois do Twitter, Brave expande 'gorjetas' cripto para o Reddit e o Vimeo