O HSBC tem operado pagamentos forex baseados em blockchain por apenas dez meses, mas tem visto um grande crescimento.
Notícias sobre o HSBC
HSBC is a British multinational financial services company founded in British Hong Kong in 1865 by Thomas Sutherland. HSBC bank is currently one of the largest banks in terms of revenue, total assets and operating income. Some of the major subsidiaries of HSBC are HSBC Bank USA, HSBC Bank PLC, The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, and HSBC Japan. HSBC mostly specializes in commercial banking, investment banking, wealth management and global private banking. HSBC was a part of numerous money laundering investigations by the U.K., U.S. and international authorities. The company was also a part of a foreign exchange (forex) scandal and London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBOR) scandal, both of which resulted with fines in favor of the authorities. However, HSBC Bank remains one of the most influential and robust international financial services in Europe and in the world.
- Bitcoin paira acima dos US$ 3.550 e principais criptos têm perdas leves
- Exchange cripto Huobi "provavelmente lançará sua própria stablecoin em 2019", diz CFO
- CEO da Nasdaq: Criptomoedas podem se tornar "moeda global do futuro"
- Japão: Gigante do e-commerce Rakuten vai transferir exchange cripto para nova subsidiária de pagamentos
- O volume de transações Ethereum on-chain atingiu recorde em dezembro de 2018