Gigante bancário baseado na Grã-Bretanha HSBC está buscando parceiros bancários coreanos para expandir para a região a plataforma em blockchain suportada por R3...
Notícias sobre o HSBC
HSBC is a British multinational financial services company founded in British Hong Kong in 1865 by Thomas Sutherland. HSBC bank is currently one of the largest banks in terms of revenue, total assets and operating income. Some of the major subsidiaries of HSBC are HSBC Bank USA, HSBC Bank PLC, The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, and HSBC Japan. HSBC mostly specializes in commercial banking, investment banking, wealth management and global private banking. HSBC was a part of numerous money laundering investigations by the U.K., U.S. and international authorities. The company was also a part of a foreign exchange (forex) scandal and London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBOR) scandal, both of which resulted with fines in favor of the authorities. However, HSBC Bank remains one of the most influential and robust international financial services in Europe and in the world.
- Cofundador da QuadrigaCX, Michael Patryn, é na verdade Omar Dhanani, um condenado criminalmente nos EUA, afirma reportagem
- Silvergate Bank integra 59 novos clientes de cripto no quarto trimestre de 2018
- A cripto exchange Cryptopia retoma a negociação em 40 pares de criptomoedas
- Dunamu, afiliada da Kakao, lança plataforma de serviços blockchain
- Principais criptomoedas acumulam ganhos ligeiros, o Paládio atinge US$ 1.600 pela Primeira Vez