Uma plataforma blockchain destinada a combater o autoritarismo foi lançada pela União Conservadora da Ásia-Pacífico
Freedom is an ability to act without constraint. Financial and political freedom are some of the most important values of the modern world and are crucial to the development of societies. Government structure is limiting for people, sometimes for all the right reasons and sometimes without any logic — due to too much bureaucracy and backwardness of the system. Some people see Bitcoin as a foundation for future financial freedom. Blockchain’s uncensored and immutable structure can bring economic freedom with Bitcoin. “Bitcoin is freedom” is a topic on the Bitcointalk Forum that has promoted new cryptocurrency as a method of freeing people from central banks’ oppression. However, governmental technological resources are growing and can currently implement cryptocurrency and digital money into the existing monetary structure. With increasing capitalization of crypto, it’s only a matter of time before governments will try to get crypto under their control.
- Facebook posta vaga de emprego para advogado sênior com experiência em pagamentos e blockchain
- Ex-secretário geral da OTAN otimista sobre blockchain e faz parceria com startup suíça
- API da Binance aparentemente revela implementação em andamento de margem de negociação
- Sirin Labs fecha parceria com MyEtherWallet para aprimorar alcance de smartphone blockchain
- Análise de Preços, 20 de Março: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Binance Coin, Tron, Cardano