O HSBC revelou que sua plataforma baseada em blockchain reduziu em 25% seus custos com forex
Notícias sobre Forex
Forex, or the foreign exchange market, is a market for trading currencies. The forex market is the largest market in terms of trading volume and determines the foreign exchange rate. Forex trading includes the buying, selling and exchanging of currencies for the currently determined prices, which are provided by forex brokers — the intermediaries that allow for the purchases of currency with additional transaction fees. Bitcoin forex trading is a new opportunity provided by some forex brokers that is gaining popularity among high-risk traders, due to the high volatility that provides the chance to gain a much larger profit than any fiat currency can provide. It is interesting to point out that — as Bitcoin has an uncertain legal status and is sometimes considered to be a good or asset and not a currency — forex trading with Bitcoin is in an unstable position. However, the inclusion of Bitcoin in the current forex market is a big step for the cryptocurrency industry.
- Bancos canadenses, cautelosos com as origens dos ativos da QuadrigaCX, citam questões relacionadas à lavagem de dinheiro
- Bitcoin paira logo abaixo dos US$ 4.000 e as principais criptomoedas apresentam movimentos mistos
- 'Corrigimos as falhas e não temos registro de invasão', afirma Foxbit após falha de segurança ser exposta
- A gigante de derivativos Fidelity Investments recebeu e repassou a Lightning Torch
- EUA: duas empresas pagaram impostos em Ohio com criptomoedas, diz tesoureiro do estado