Elliptic is a British technology company fighting against criminality in the crypto industry by tracking suspicious transactions. Elliptic was founded by James Smith, Tom Robinson and Adam Joyse in the United Kingdom in 2013. Currently, the main offices of Elliptic are headquartered in London, San Francisco and Washington D.C. According to the official website of Elliptic Tracker, they are the first company to provide cryptocurrency risk intelligence. In 2015, Elliptic presented the launch of the first ever cryptocurrency risk intelligence tool. In 2016, Elliptic expanded into the United States and, the same year, launched an investigation service. Since 2017, the company has been working with various financial establishments.
- Blockstream Lança o 5º stream do Bitcoin blockchain via satélite do espaço
- Operador de energia renovável espanhol usará blockchain para rastrear a geração de eletricidade.
- Analistas do JPMorgan Chase dizem que mercado de ursos cripto prolongados está assustando as instituições
- Processador de Pagamento Bitcoin Fecha Rodada de Investimento Apoiada por Tim Draper
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, TRON, Cardano: Análise de preços, 17 de dezembro