O maior banco da Alemanha, Deutsche Bank, juntou-se à rede baseada em blockchain do JPMorgan, a Interbank Information Network.
Deutsche Bank News
Deutsche Bank is a German bank established in 1870 in Berlin and headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany. Deutsche Bank is considered to be one of the main and most influential financial institutions in the world, being the 17th largest by total assets. Deutsche Bank is included in such stock indices as the Euro Stoxx 50 and the DAX. Deutsche Bank has many fields of operation that are divided between various units. Some of them are Deutsche Bank Research, Global Capital Markets — which are units of the Corporate and Investment Bank and Wealth Management — and Private & Commercial Clients — parts of the Private and Commercial Bank. Deutsche Bank is seen as one of the contributors to the establishment of the 2007-2008 financial crisis, a 2015 sanction violator and a participant of tax evasion, espionage and The Libor scandal — all of mentioned actions were compensated with huge fines to U.S., British and German authorities.
- Bakkt negocia 18 BTC nas primeiras 7 horas enquanto o preço do Bitcoin cai abaixo de US$ 10.000
- Órgão internacional de padrões contábeis define Bitcoin como "ativo intangível"
- Banco Bitcoin suíço diz que interesse UBS e Credit Suisse foram 'claramente despertos'
- Fim do Bitcoin? Google usa computador quântico e faz cálculo de 10 mil anos em 200 segundos
- Kraken e Coinbase entre as exchanges de criptomoedas mais limpas: Relatório da IPV