CryptoNote is a protocol that is used in privacy-oriented digital currencies for preventing the identification of a transaction’s sender. The first version of CryptoNote emerged in 2012 and was published on Tor. The original author of CryptoNote’s white paper remains unknown and used the pseudonym Nicolas van Saberhagen. CryptoNote coin transaction’s public keys are united in groups before being received and this makes it impossible to identify the sender. Some famous CryptoNote coins are Monero and Bytecoin. For currencies, based on CryptoNote, mining is performed with the CryptoNight proof-of-work algorithm. This algorithm makes CryptoNote mining available for most ordinary CPUs. CryptoNote-based coins are emitted smoothly and rewards change for every block. However, there have been some forks in the CryptoNote blockchain, such as the DarkNote coin, which uses their own emission logic.
- Bitcoin Cash desaba 13% e todas principais criptomoedas todos caem pesadamente
- Banco Central do Bahrein publica um projeto de regulamento sobre ativos cripto
- Consórcio de união de crédito blockchain dos EUA se une ao ecossistema global R3
- Grande banco espanhol BBVA fecha empréstimo de €150 milhões com a Porsche Holding usando blockchain
- Governo dos EUA diz à vítimas de golpes de bomba Bitcoin para informar o FBI e não pagar resgate