Bitcoin ainda pode quebrar abaixo de sua base de 2018 de US $ 3.130, alertou o CEO da Civic.
Notícias sobre a Civic
Civic Technologies, Inc. is a consumer identity theft and online identity fraud reduction service, which was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in Palo Alto, California. Civic’s blockchain-based identity verification technology is used for authorizing identity usage in real time. Civic identity protection is based on multi-factor authentication, both on web and mobile services, without a username and password due to automatic key generation and biometrics access. The Civic app stores all sensitive information securely on the phone of the customer that can be used only after the biometric-based unlock process. When Civic partners request some personal and private info, they provide a custom QR code that, after being scanned with the Civic app, shows exactly what information will be sent and asks for your permission in order for you to agree to send the info.
- Banco da Tailândia está aberto para discutir o Libra e têm preocupações com a segurança
- Suposto traficante de drogas da Silk Road é preso nos Estados Unidos
- Mercados de Petróleo podem economizar 30% com o uso de blockchain, diz CEO da Gumbo
- Relatório: Braço de criptomoedas da Fidelity solicita licensa especial em Nova York
- Análise de Preço 19/07: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, BNB, EOS, BSV, TRX, XLM