Bitcoin ainda pode quebrar abaixo de sua base de 2018 de US $ 3.130, alertou o CEO da Civic.
Notícias sobre a Civic
Civic Technologies, Inc. is a consumer identity theft and online identity fraud reduction service, which was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in Palo Alto, California. Civic’s blockchain-based identity verification technology is used for authorizing identity usage in real time. Civic identity protection is based on multi-factor authentication, both on web and mobile services, without a username and password due to automatic key generation and biometrics access. The Civic app stores all sensitive information securely on the phone of the customer that can be used only after the biometric-based unlock process. When Civic partners request some personal and private info, they provide a custom QR code that, after being scanned with the Civic app, shows exactly what information will be sent and asks for your permission in order for you to agree to send the info.
- UPS divulga investimento de capital e parceria com a empresa blockchain B2B Inxeption
- Wyoming, nos EUA, apresenta projeto de lei permitindo que empresas emitam tokens no lugar de ações
- Mercados de cripto se estabilizam com escassa movimentação de preços pelo campo de batalha
- WWF lança ferramenta blockchain para rastrear alimentos ao longo da cadeia de suprimentos
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Tron, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Análise de preços, 16 de janeiro