Os futuros de Bitcoin passaram brevemente dos US$ 10.000 na Chicago Mercantile Exchange pela primeira vez desde março de 2018.
Notícias sobre CBOE
CBOE, or the Chicago Board Options Exchange, is a largest options exchange in United States and offers options for over 2,200 companies, 22 stock indices and 140 exchange-traded funds. CBOE is a subsidiary of the Chicago Board of Trade and was established in 1973. CBOE is owned by CBOE Global Markets — an American company that also owns BATS Global Markets. The CBOE Global Market stock price is currently around $102.90. CBOE is the issuer of the CBOE Volatility Index, which is sometimes referred to as CBOE VIX — after it’s ticker — and is a popular measure of the stock market’s expectations of volatility. CBOE is maintained under the jurisdiction of the Securities and Exchange Commission of United States, offering options on the S&P 500, Dow Jones Industrial Average, S&P MidCap 400, NASDAQ-100, Microsoft and others — including Bitcoin.
- Desculpe - mas o Bitcoin ainda pode cair para US $ 2,7 mil, enquanto todos estão otimistas
- Istanbul Hard Fork do Ethereum recebe suporte das principais exchanges de criptomoedas
- Porto de Santos recebe Hackathon neste fim de semana com mais de 600 inscritos
- Bitcoin bate novo recorde com mais de 28 milhões de endereços com pelo menos 1 satoshi
- Top-5 criptomoedas desta semana: XTZ, ATOM, XRP, XMR, BNB