A SEC adiou sua decisão sobre as propostas de mudança de regras para listar um ETF da VanEck, SolidX Bitcoin até 27 de fevereiro de 2019.
Notícias sobre CBOE
CBOE, or the Chicago Board Options Exchange, is a largest options exchange in United States and offers options for over 2,200 companies, 22 stock indices and 140 exchange-traded funds. CBOE is a subsidiary of the Chicago Board of Trade and was established in 1973. CBOE is owned by CBOE Global Markets — an American company that also owns BATS Global Markets. The CBOE Global Market stock price is currently around $102.90. CBOE is the issuer of the CBOE Volatility Index, which is sometimes referred to as CBOE VIX — after it’s ticker — and is a popular measure of the stock market’s expectations of volatility. CBOE is maintained under the jurisdiction of the Securities and Exchange Commission of United States, offering options on the S&P 500, Dow Jones Industrial Average, S&P MidCap 400, NASDAQ-100, Microsoft and others — including Bitcoin.
- Bitcoin Cash desaba 13% e todas principais criptomoedas todos caem pesadamente
- Startup blockchain Civic nomeia veterano da Apple como diretor executivo da Identity.com
- Governo dos EUA diz à vítimas de golpes de bomba Bitcoin para informar o FBI e não pagar resgate
- Banco Central do Bahrein publica um projeto de regulamento sobre ativos cripto
- Maior exchange cripto adiciona o USDC da Circle a seu Mercado Combinado de Stablecoin