O novo período de resfriamento é o mais recente em uma longa batalha para colocar no mercado um ETF de Bitcoin.
Notícias sobre CBOE
CBOE, or the Chicago Board Options Exchange, is a largest options exchange in United States and offers options for over 2,200 companies, 22 stock indices and 140 exchange-traded funds. CBOE is a subsidiary of the Chicago Board of Trade and was established in 1973. CBOE is owned by CBOE Global Markets — an American company that also owns BATS Global Markets. The CBOE Global Market stock price is currently around $102.90. CBOE is the issuer of the CBOE Volatility Index, which is sometimes referred to as CBOE VIX — after it’s ticker — and is a popular measure of the stock market’s expectations of volatility. CBOE is maintained under the jurisdiction of the Securities and Exchange Commission of United States, offering options on the S&P 500, Dow Jones Industrial Average, S&P MidCap 400, NASDAQ-100, Microsoft and others — including Bitcoin.
- Novo Samsung Galaxy S10 inclui armazenamento de chave para criptomoedas
- Mark Zuckerberg considera autorização de dados blockchain em entrevista recente
- Banco da China junta-se a nova plataforma blockchain para transações imobiliárias
- SEC acusa Gladius Network por venda de tokens não registrados
- Análise de Preços, 20 de Fevereiro: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Tron, Binance Coin, Cardan