A Rússia quer aprovar algumas exchanges de câmbio para transações de criptomoedas
Alexey Moiseev News
Alexey Moiseev is a Deputy Finance Minister in Russia. He was born in 1973 in Moscow. Alexey Moiseev holds a degree in global economics from the State University of Management and an MBA from the University of Rochester in the United States. Before he was assigned to be the Deputy Finance Minister in 2012, he had been working as an economist in Russian financial establishments such as the Central Bank of Russia. Alexey Moiseev’s Bitcoin involvement in Russia started in 2016, when he commented for the first time that the use of Bitcoin or other kinds of cryptocurrency in Russia was not considered a threat to the financial system of the country. Currently, Alexey Moiseev frequently gives interviews and comments about the position of Bitcoin and the government’s attitude toward it.
- Libra realiza 51.000 transações em testnet e dá sequência a desenvolvimento do projeto
- SEC dos EUA lança novo olhar sobre a proposta de ETF da Bitwise
- Pesquisador quebra a privacidade do Grin, gastando apenas US$ 60 por semana
- Hacker oferece recompensa de US$ 100 mil em BTC por dados de grandes empresas
- Regulador financeiro espanhol alerta contra esquema ICO não regulamentado