A Rússia quer aprovar algumas exchanges de câmbio para transações de criptomoedas
Alexey Moiseev News
Alexey Moiseev is a Deputy Finance Minister in Russia. He was born in 1973 in Moscow. Alexey Moiseev holds a degree in global economics from the State University of Management and an MBA from the University of Rochester in the United States. Before he was assigned to be the Deputy Finance Minister in 2012, he had been working as an economist in Russian financial establishments such as the Central Bank of Russia. Alexey Moiseev’s Bitcoin involvement in Russia started in 2016, when he commented for the first time that the use of Bitcoin or other kinds of cryptocurrency in Russia was not considered a threat to the financial system of the country. Currently, Alexey Moiseev frequently gives interviews and comments about the position of Bitcoin and the government’s attitude toward it.
- Bitcoin chega quase aos US$ 5.600, formando sua primeira grande disparada de sinal de compra desde outubro de 2015
- IBM recebeu patente para compartilhamento e validação de dados com suporte DLT
- Subsidiária da Societe Generale lança uma opção de 100 milhões de euros na blockchain do Ethereum
- BlockFi gerencia agora mais de US$ 53 milhões em criptomoedas de clientes
- Análise de Preços, 22 de abril: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON