O CEO da Blockstream diz que a era das altcoins que governam o mercado está acabada e que o Bitcoin retornaria a dominar 90% dele.
Adam Back News
Adam Back is a crypto-hacker and cryptographer born in London in 1970 and is currently living in Malta. Adam Back’s hashcash proof-of-work system is used in counterspam technologies and cryptocurrency mining. Adam Back is one of the first people to work on Bitcoin and was contacted by Nakamoto in 2009 to give his thoughts on hashcashes usage in Bitcoin. Adam Back is a founder of the technology company Blockstream, which is one of the main contributors to Bitcoin Core. As Blockstream’s CEO, Adam brought the company into being a leading developer of the Lightning Network, liquid sidechains and other interesting projects. Adam’s contribution to Bitcoin and cryptography development has made him one of the main cryptocurrency experts today. He is actively doing talks on such topics as privacy, scaling and the future development of Bitcoin.
- Plataforma de inteligência cripto da CipherTrace é expandida para 700 tokens
- Supervisor financeiro dos Emirados Árabes pede opinião do público sobre regulamentação de criptomoedas
- Layer1 arrecada US$ 50 milhões de grupo liderado pelo cofundador do PayPal para minerar criptomoedas no Texas
- Ford utiliza blockchain para rastrear eficiência energética dos seus veículos
- Mercado de criptomoedas opera no vermelho; preço do Bitcoin fica abaixo de US $ 8.200