Vending Machines News
Vending machines are automated devices that are mostly used for selling items like snacks, beverages, cigarettes and a number of other goods. Vending machines are operated without a human presence and have various payment mechanisms that include payment with a card specially designed for the machine, credit or debit cards, and cash. Vending machines were developed in England in late 19th century and are currently used all over the world. Japanese vending machines are a particularly interesting case. Japanese culture developed in a way to be very suitable for this type of consumption and the spread of Japanese vending machines has resulted in there being one machine for every 23 people in Japan. Japanese vending machines are used for selling flowers, umbrellas, pornography, hot food and numerous other things. The high rates of Bitcoin adoption in the country has helped with the development of vending machines that accept Bitcoin as a payment.
- Projeto de lei russo que bloqueia sites financeiros suspeitos "poderia" abranger ICOs "golpistas", observam especialistas
- Hyperledger recebe 12 novos membros, incluindo Alibaba Cloud, Deutsche Telekom e Citi
- Relatório: Decisão de tribunal de devolver criptomoeda enviada por engano pode abrir precedente
- Mercados cripto observam ganhos modestos, Bitcoin vai acima de $ 3.400
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Análise de Preços, 12 de dezembro