A PwC, empresa qe faz parte do Big Four da auditoria e consultoria, conduz uma avaliação de sua nova plataforma blockchain para garantir a integridade das crede...
Notícias da Escócia
Scotland is a country that is part of United Kingdom and is located in the northern part of the the island of Great Britain. Scotland has an area of around 80,000 square kilometers and a population of 5.5 million people. Scotland has a strong, free market, developed economy with one of the highest GDPs per capita in Europe and a strong level of labor productivity. The capital of Scotland, Edinburgh, is one of the strongest financial centers in the world, which provides a great base for the development of fintech in Scotland. The high level of education and major industries — being computing, electronics and life sciences, alongside agriculture, construction and others — brings a lot of importance for the support of developing technology in Scotland. A U.K.’s law has been implemented to control Bitcoin in Scotland. Bitcoin is treated as a foreign currency for taxing and accounting and is totally legal.
- Coinbase expande os serviços cripto-a-cripto para mais 11 países
- Novo fundo blockchain de capital de risco de US$ 50 milhões tem parceria com a HTC
- Binance responde à tragédia de Notre Dame ao lançar o canal de doação de criptomoedas
- Gêmeos Winklevoss e Charlie Shrem resolvem longa disputa judicial sobre negócio com Bitcoin de 2012
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Moeda Binance, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Análise de Preços 17 de abril