De acordo com alguns especialistas do setor, a entrada no espaço de criptomoedas e blockchain exigirá que algumas empresas repensem a maneira como organizam sua...
Notícias da Escócia
Scotland is a country that is part of United Kingdom and is located in the northern part of the the island of Great Britain. Scotland has an area of around 80,000 square kilometers and a population of 5.5 million people. Scotland has a strong, free market, developed economy with one of the highest GDPs per capita in Europe and a strong level of labor productivity. The capital of Scotland, Edinburgh, is one of the strongest financial centers in the world, which provides a great base for the development of fintech in Scotland. The high level of education and major industries — being computing, electronics and life sciences, alongside agriculture, construction and others — brings a lot of importance for the support of developing technology in Scotland. A U.K.’s law has been implemented to control Bitcoin in Scotland. Bitcoin is treated as a foreign currency for taxing and accounting and is totally legal.
- Bancos canadenses, cautelosos com as origens dos ativos da QuadrigaCX, citam questões relacionadas à lavagem de dinheiro
- 'Corrigimos as falhas e não temos registro de invasão', afirma Foxbit após falha de segurança ser exposta
- EUA: duas empresas pagaram impostos em Ohio com criptomoedas, diz tesoureiro do estado
- A gigante de derivativos Fidelity Investments recebeu e repassou a Lightning Torch
- Pesquisadores de Stanford desenvolveram mecanismo de privacidade para os Contratos Inteligentes do Ethereum